food court and revelations

Start from the beginning

I nodded and thought back to last night. He has been very grabby lately, I just thought it was because we were going farther and farther. 

“So which ones are you going to get?” Bev asked me. 

“Umm all of them?” There were 6 nice ones and 3 sports bras. 

“Good decision.” 

I slipped my sweatshirt back on and we headed to the checkout. 

We stopped on our way out to grab dinner from the food court. 

“Bev?”

“Yes?”

“Can I tell you something?” She seemed confused. I was sorta confused too. Why was I bringing this up now? But I knew I had to talk to someone about it and Eli would be way to awkward and Bev was my closest girlfriend. 

“Sure. Shoot.”

“I wanna have sex with Eli.” 

Bev didn’t seemed as surprised as I thought she would be. 

“I thought that was where you were going. So what did you need to talk about? Questions, comments, concerns?” She sent me a small smirk and it made me feel more comfortable. 

“I’ve never done it before and I’m super nervous. And should I tell Eli I want to beforehand or should I just do it?”

“Don’t worry about not knowing what to do, Eli will help you. And don’t be concerned with being bad or whatever cuz Eli could never think your bad. I think you should tell him. Not only because I think he would want to make it special for you, but also because he’s probably the only one who can ease your nerves and trust me you don’t want to go into this nervous.”

“Thank you Bev.” I was so thankful I finally had someone to talk to. I had never really had friends before and I really enjoyed it. 

“Anytime Juliet. It’s what best friends are for right?” I smiled when she called me her best friend. “Let’s get you home to your lover. He’s probably already in withdrawal.” 

I laughed but didn’t protest. Truthfully I did miss Eli. I’m such a sap. I can’t even be away from him for a few hours without my heart aching. The joys of being in love. 

A couple hours later, after dinner and homework. Eli and I curled into the bed and turned on a movie. 

I had been thinking about Bev and I’s conversation and I was trying to decide when the best time to ask Eli about it would be. 

“Juliet?.” I heard Eli say. 

“Hmmmm?” I asked. 

“I’ve had the movie paused for 10 minutes and you didn’t even notice.”

“Sorry I’m just sorta distracted.”

He shifted me so I was laying on my stomach, so I could look at him. 

“What’s up?” He asked. 

“Ummmm….” I trailed off. I didn’t know what to do or even how to begin. This whole thing was so foreign to me. 

“Juliet don’t be nervous. It’s just me.” 

I decided not to tell him. I’ll show him. I reached up and pressed my lips to his. He kissed me back at first but when I started unbuttoning his shirt he pulled back. “Juliet what did you have to tell me?”

I ignored him and kept placing kisses on his chest as I unbuttoned his shirt. 

“Juliet.” He moaned. I couldn’t tell if he was trying to stop me or egging me on.