birthdays and mornings

EXPLICIT SCENES 

My warning to you. 

and now, enjoy. 

It has come to my attention that you might not realize how fast Eli and I have been moving. I’ll give you a time line. 

September 20th: My first day, and the first time I met Eli. 

September 25rd: Our first date, and when we starting dating. 

October 4: When I moved into his house

November 15th: When I realized I was in love with him. 

So in a span of almost 2 months, my life has completely changed. Looking back on my life with my dad, I felt extremely lucky. In the month that I have been living with the Wood’s, I have gained around 10 pounds, I’m still skinny but I’m not undernourished anymore. 

The Woods have become a family to me, and I am so grateful for it. 

Eli’s birthday was coming up on the 20th. Me and Cody have decided to throw him a surprise party, Cody is hosting. My job is to get him there. 

I told him yesterday that I made plans to go out for dinner on his birthday. 

He didn’t seem suspicious at all. 

I was so lost in my thoughts I almost didn’t here Bev say my name. “Juliet?” Bev was driving me back to her house to do homework because Eli had basketball tryouts after school today. 

“Hmmm?” 

“We’re here.” 

“Oh kay cool.”

Once we got to her room, I spoke. “What should we do first?”

“Hmmm let’s do Spanish.” 

Once we had finished both Spanish and American History, we took a break. 

“How are you and Eli after your fight?”

“We’re good, we talked it out so we’re back to normal.” 

“So I know you haven’t had sex yet, because the whole freaking world would know if you had, but how far have you gone?” She didn’t seem embarrassed at all, me on the other hand was looking like a tomato. 

“Wait why would the whole world know?” I asked once I got over my shock.

“You do realize how much Eli is in love with you right?” She commented. “That poor boy worships the ground you walk on.” 

I blushed at her announcement. “He wouldn’t be able to keep in his excitement if you two finally did the deed.”

“Yah, we haven’t” 

“Sorry if I’m being to forward, but why not? It’s obvious to anyone how much you adore each other.”

“I want to, I do. And I think about it a lot, but every time we make out, there’s something holding me back. I don’t know, maybe I’m just scared.”

“If you’re not ready, you’re not ready. There’s nothing to be ashamed of wanting to wait.” 

“I know that, but I do want to. I’m just nervous.”

“It doesn’t hurt that bad trust me.”

“It hurts?!” Okay now I was defiantly scared. 

“Yeah, it will probably hurt more for you since your so small and Eli’s got a big dick.”