Chapter 20 ♥ Konie's Side Chick(s)

Începe de la început

"You seem to sweet to be her type."

"Well you know what they say," she said. "It takes a good girl to blow your mind."

"True." I said hopping off the desk. "I'll take you too Tj." I said. We both walked out the office and farther down the hallway onto another set of stairs and I opened a door that was to the right. There was little Tj sleeping peacefully.

"Does he sleep early often?" I asked her in whisper.

She nods her head. "Yeah, he does."

"I need to start doing that shit." I mumbled and she laughed.

I then closed his room door before heading back down stairs.

"I'm telling you girl, these kids will kill you, but they save you from doing a whole lot of messing up."

"True, my momma used to tell me that." She said. Once we got downstairs, she walked past me and I swear I felt her hand brush against my ass. She then turned around smiled. I shook my head. "Want anything to drink or..."

"I'll stay a little longer. I don't have anything else to do anyways.."

"Okay." I said.

She followed me into the kitchen and let her pick out a drink she would like to have. While I poured her something, I noticed she was walking behind me. She wrapped her arms around me, and pulled me close rocking my back and forth making laugh.

"Ahhh, I guess we trying the female pond little Stacy?"

"Shut up idiot." I said as Chris walked in with a bag full of snacks.

"What? I have no problem with that unless I'm invited into the sex sessions."

"There won't be any-"

"Are you sure?" Lyric asked with her arms still around me.

"Ooooo see? I already like you, what's your name?" Chris said giving her a highfive.

"Lyric. I'm Konie's girlfriend."

Chris had to stop for a minute to think. "You're in a...relationship with...Konie?"

"Mhm." She nodded.

"Quit lying."

"Why would I be?"

"You're too sweet looking to be with her."

"Bruh I just told her that!" I said.

"What's wrong with her?" Lyric asked. "Um.." Chris said before shaking his head. "Here's your drink." I said giving it to her. She let me go and grabbed the cub. "Stacy can I talk to you?" Chris said nodding me over into the living room.

"Sure..one minute." I told Lyric. When I walked away, I felt a hard ass smack on my ass making me jump. I turned around to see her laughing.

"You." I said. I then felt another smack making me jump.

"Chris!" He started to laugh. "I'm going to like Lyric a lot." He said nodding.

"Oh Jesus.." I said walking out the kitchen rubbing my ass. Damn they hit hard.

"What?" I said looking up at Chris who was now hovering over me. He leaned down and whispered something in my ear. It wasn't long before I was shocked at what I was hearing. "You're kidding right?" I asked him and he shook his head "no." "I'm dead ass serious." He said. "Wow."

So it seems like little Ms. Konie is in a huge love triangle. Turns out she has another side chick who goes by the name of Kay.

"How old is she?"