Hello.

It was quiet in WoodCrest. The place was damp as it was raining the night before. Everyone was having breakfast at this time.

A U-Haul truck pulled up to the front of the mansion. An old man got out of the car and grinned, loving every bit of the sight. While his grandson hated it. Especially the older one.

"Come on boys. Come and see the house!" One of them sighed and both them got out of it. "I guess we're a white family now, huh?"The oldest said as he stepped out of the truck.

"Don't you get smart with me, Huey!" Huey looked away. People were already noticing them. "I may not agree wit his gay ass a lot. But come on Grandad! We move out dah hood. What about you saying fuck dah white people?"

Riley said, in a matter of factly tone. "I mean no disrespect ..maybe a little. But come on. I wanna go back tah Chicago where the homies leave so i can kick it ova there." Robert looked at Riley.

"You haven't even seen the house yet nor have you even experienced the house yet, please. Just be happy. I've worked my old ass off to afford a beautiful place like this. Now unload the truck."

"Soft ass nigga..." Riley whispered and then walked to the back of the truck to unload all of the boxes. Huey didn't say anything and went to the back of the truck with no probably.

People were already noticing them. Doing little things like looking out their windows. They were pretty surprised to see another black family come live here.

Some of them didn't like it. Some of them did. Most of them didn't. Huey put the boxes in one at a time but Riley tried to show in front of the new neighbors and ending up, falling down.

Huey facepalmed. "Already starting the ghetto stuff..." Huey said to himself as he picked up another box and walked to go and put it in the house.

Unknowns POV

Me and my family were having breakfast and I was going to get ready to go breakfast. My parents were yelling at each other. Like usually. We heard a loud voices coming from across the street. My parents go and look out of the window.

"Tom do you know these people?" My mom says.

"No, Sarah." He shook his head while speaking.

I get up and check out the window myself. I couldn't see anything. They went behind the truck now and I couldn't see anyone. I shrugged and went back to the breakfast table.

Then continued I decided I'd go and go and say "hi" later on and welcome them to the neighborhood.

Even though most of the neighbors are very racist. My dad gets most of the racial slurs. He doesn't say anything. He just nods and walks off. Fast.

After I finish eating my breakfast I go upstairs and make get ready for school. Before I do. I look outside my window to get a better look of the situation. I still couldn't see anything but a a large poof if hair.

I think it's a Afro. I shrug and get ready.

-

After I'm done getting dressed I wake downstairs. "Goodbye, mom!" I say before closing the door behind me and leaving. I didn't see the truck anymore. So I skipped across the street and went to the door.

Once I reached it I gave it a little knock.

The person who opened it was a didn't have an Afro. Instead he had corn rolls. "Whatchu' lil bitch?" He asked. I was a little throwed off. I've never been cussed at before.

"I just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood, that's all." I smiled.

"You can welcome sum another way if you catch my drift." He smiled, while caressing his chin.