ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟚

Start from the beginning

Bruce was silent during all the rambling and peeked at Pepper, who shrugs, also taken aback by the girl bursts.

"W-what about Thor?"

Eve gave him a look. "He's quite a boring god to me. You get it, right? Loki's more complicated god, and this intrigued me; his whole existence was interesting, so I'll stick to the cold one."

"But he's a formidable god." He worriedly reminds her.

"So does everyone in the building Doc." She counters directly. "No offence, but right now, I'm surrounded by a former assassin, a skilled marksman, a super-soldier, and you."

"None taken." He sighs, understanding her words which weren't to hurt his feeling but more of the truth. The existence of the green guy in him alone is far too dangerous for the young brunette, yet he wants to warn her on someone else. "Just be careful, okay?"

"Don't worry, Mr Glowy already gave me an hour full of a lecture."

Bruce raises his eyebrows, the corner of his lip twitching. "You mean Tony?"

"Who else wears a light bulb on their chest?"

"He worried about you, you know?"

"Didn't have to. I've lived this long without him."

Her words make Pepper scrunches her face knowing how the girl wasn't fond of the topic.

The man sigh. "Eve-" but someone cut off his speech.

"Hey, what's up?" Tony appear.

"With you here, my mood." Eve counter.

Tony gave her a look. "Seriously, young lady. You have a horrible attitude."

"Tony-" Pepper slowly warns, not wanting these moments to worsen their relationship.

"Thank you for noticing. I guess you're smarter than you look." With that, Eve walks out of the lab, leaving her father and Pepper, whose shoulders shaking from laughing.

The billionaire looks toward his buddy, who acts like he didn't listen by typing something on the computer.

"How did you manage even to control her?"

Bruce looks at Tony, smugly smile. "What can I say? I'm quite a charmer?" then continue his works, leaving the baffled billionaire.

"Where did sassy Brucie come from?" Tony screech at his girlfriend but only replied by smirking Banner and head-shaking Pepper.

Eve realises that she didn't know which way her room is and all members have disappeared, so she decided to get to the lounge floor where she met them.

Peering around and sees nobody, she continues her ways toward the kitchen and stops when she witnessed a familiar god glaring at the refrigerator.

"What are you doing?" She asks, noticing the raven-haired god rapidly spun with a look of surprise. To engross with the new figure in Midgard, he didn't recognise her presences. His expression softens when she saw the girl, glad that it wasn't the archer or the red-haired woman who keep glaring dagger at him, worse, the armoured man with glowing metal in his chest.

"Nothing." He answers, too fast, much for his dislike.

The brunette snort. "Yeah, right. Just open it if you're hungry. Then, hold the handle and pull it open. Easy." She explains.

"I know how to open this thing." He hissed, sneering at her for thinking so little of his awareness.

"So why didn't you open it?" Eve flash him a dubious look.