CHAPTER 21

HI GUYES IM TRYING TO GET TO 500 VEIWS BY NEXT WEEK TUESDAY

SO DONT FORGET TO TELL A FRIEND TO TELL A FRIEND

NAOMI'S POV

This bitch was playing but lets put her aside for now. Why didn't the ass of a mate tell me about this baby shower.I was livid so I excused myself leaving the baby in Adrian's hands before I could kill a mother fucker.

Immediately I left the room I heard Liam screaming and crying but right now mummy needs a brake. I went straight to our room as I was pacing and thinking of all the bad things I could do to that pies of shit.  At that moment he walked in like he did nothing wrong with a crying baby in his hand.

"He was really crying so I decided to bring him to you, "he said like he had not done anything wrong. I'm telling you men are the slowest people in the whole world when it comes to catching signals. I picked myself up and walked back down the stairs but today night he is going to get it good. I smiled at everyone as I walked in.

"So, are you going?," the same bitch asked me and I was going to throw my food at her and I was not even joking. I am still thinking about it, I said.

"Well if you do come make sure your loss some calories so your dress  isn't to tight and don't bring that crying toddler with you" she said then smiled and looked at me like I was supposed to worship the ground she walks on.

Now the whole room was quiet and everyone was waiting for my response.

I will take that into consideration thankyou , I said with a pleasant smile on my face. I was not ready foe the mental stress that came with dealing with her and what she just said.

So I decided to fight her with words. So do you have children of your own, I asked.

"No I don't, "she replied.

Oh so you don't understand what it feels like to have a toddler I responded with a sly smirk on my face. I hope you will understand some day.

Hi people thanks for reading

I am trying to get my book to 500 views by next week

tell a friend to tell a friend

LOVE YALL :) :) :)