Chapter 8

Lisa's POV

"That's our living room, you were the one who decided where the couches, furnitures, vases, and the rest will be placed.. And here, our entertainment room.. our family room, play room, Ella's favorite, and, that's our kitchen!" jennie pointed the kitchen and ella quickly ran to the counter.

"Yes momma! This is our kitchen, you said before that this is your favorite place because you see mommy's talent aside from singing!" ella said while giggling

'Oh, so she's good at cooking?'

I hummed as response and smiled to them.

The house was big. Jennie said it was the type our dream house before. There were four cars in the garage, two motor cycles, and 2 mountain bikes, and a little bike for ella.

"So, let's go to our room?" She said then goes to the upstairs

I hummed in response again.

While I was walking upstairs, I saw some pictures that was hanging.

There was me, with a camera hanging on my neck.

There was jennie, a candid shot while she was smelling the flowers.

Our wedding photos.

But mostly, ella's baby pictures were the ones that hanging.

"You captured it all, except for our wedding photo and your photos" she said "your favorite subject was ella, and.."

"And mommy, you said that me and mommy were your favorite subjects" ella shouted from the room

"Such an eavesdropping kid we have here" I said while chuckling

We reached the room jennie was taking me. It was huge and cozy, I can say, it's my style.

"Hey, lis, this is our room" jennie said "you see that door? behind that door was your clothes, your shoes, ties, accessories, watches and make ups, want to see it?" jennie asked me

"No it's okay, I'll just go there later"

Jennie tours me around the house, our house.

1 week later

The routine was the same, me staying at home because she wants me to be better before returning to work. My parents already visited last week, they are awesome, I can say that jennie was true, my father was cool,and my mother was sweet. A caring person.

Ella is with me, sometimes we play but not that much because it's like there was some changing in myself both physically and emotionally.

I get exhausted quickly and I hate that. My mind wants me to do some things but my body was getting exhausted quickly.

My temper has changed too. There's a sudden outburst everytime I get exhausted. Ella got scared at me. I didn't know what's with the sudden change.

Flashback (1 week ago)

Ella and I were watching movies. She was sitting on my lap while focusing on the movie when Kai, the dog, barks continuously.

"Hey, kai, would you stop that buddy?"  I said while trying to stop the dog that was barking

Kai didn't stop, instead, he barks louder.

"I said stop" I utter again more loudly and lifting ella for me to stand up.

He barks again, he was looking outside.

I was annoyed, really. my temper is changing, again.

"I SAID STOP YOU ASSHOLE! WHY WON'T YOU STOP!? COULDN'T YOU UNDERSTAND!? THERE, GO THERE!" I shouted while shooing the dog outside.

My body was like fuming, I don't know. I get angry quickly.

"Lis? W-what's going on?" I heard jennie's voice stuttering behind me.

I turned my gaze to her to only see ella, being at jennie's arms, she was shaking and sobbing.

'She.. She was scared'

Present

Jennie talked to me after that, she also noticed the changing of my attitude.

I must be comfortable and attached to jennie more, but I don't know.

I just can't.

I don't understand myself, she is my wife, I know.

But I can't really understand myself, it's like, I don't really need her, I can't feel her presence, I can't trust her, and I, don't feel the same. I.. I don't love her as much as she love me.

Is my love already falling out?

Jennie is a good person, I can see, even if I forget her, I can say that she is a wife material.

Even I was being hard headed sometimes, she understands me.

But why I don't feel the same way anymore?

These past few days, I always dream about my model, rose.

I smile at the thought of me, being with rose.

I know, I know don't scold me. I have wife right? And we have daughter.

But..

'Stop with the buts you dork'

Jennie's POV

"she changed unnie, her attitude, her behaviors are different. And unnie, she doesn't talk to me that much" I utter sadly while jisoo was listening

Yes, I notice the change that was happening to my wife.

She really changed, a lot.

She stop being sweet, remember when we were at her room in the hospital? I know she said sweet things like the accident never happens. But everything was different now.

She don't talk to me that much, her affection was, was no longer there.

She only talks with ella, but ella wasn't that cheerfully since the shouting to kai thing happened. She got scared.

"Just understand her jenduek, maybe because of the effect of her medicines she take?" Jisoo said calmly

We are here at office talking before going home. Our duties were done.

By the way, Lisa will be back at her work tomorrow. She said she is ready again to face her aslant and work with her team again. She met her co-workers yesterday.

"You can say that it's because of her medicines, what if it lasted? unnie, we can't predict things" I replied to jisoo

To be honest, I have this fear of Lisa, being cold to me, she might love someone.

It's my biggest fear.

'We can't predict things'

"You think to much jennie, come on, that's not the jennie I know" jisoo utters while she smiled at me.

"Thanks unnie, for being always there when I need someone to talk to" I replied smiling back at her while fixing my things

"You owe me a chicken" she said then chuckled "how is ella? her birthday was getting closer and closer, do you have any plans?" she asked

"I have unnie, but I'll talk to lisa first, I want to know her suggestions about the event" I replied to her then headed outside the room, jisoo then follows me

"Great idea, you should. Who knows you'll have a better talk when it comes to ella" she answered

I hummed as response.

I know, our happy life before, turns to a complicated one. I'm still holding on to our vows and promises, even if she'll get tired of me, I'll fight for what we have.

'That's the spirit jennie!'

🇯🇪🇳🇱🇮🇸🇦

Here's an update.

Have a good day!