Kash had Kron & Kush on standby just incase as him , Draco & 9 talked ... but Kash got more than what he bargained for , when Draco let 9 explain what was the real beef behind Ny & Draco .

They spent hours of not saying anything at first but when that shell dropped , they went at it . blow for blows ... til they felt like they had enough

[AN🗣: im NOT talking about fighting , jst in case if thats what yall were thinking]

Right now , no one was finna let that energy show . If it was & especially if Erin & Jae (Ny's father) found out about the conversation between them , there were gonna be serious , very serious , very MAJOR consequences and repercussions & best believe shyt was gne get delt with , then and dea .

Neither 9 nor Draco know about the significance of Majesty but they have seen her but not really paid attention to her , But both do know about the quads and Ny current relationship status with Kash .

Kash was inside as the others headed towards the back , he needed to talk to Ny , every time he called her phne it would just ring but this time when he called , he heard another phne ring . following his instinct he went in the direction of the sound , leading him to the baby room .

When he walked in , its like all his inner suppressed anger went away when he spotted Majesty and Lil zaine eating a cake , not noticing Kash had entered the room .

" Maj " Kash said scaring both Majesty and Lil Zaine , Lil Zaine jumped . Majesty just looked up at Kash as she grabbed a big chunk bringing it to her face like ... and ?

" Shh " Majesty said placing her sticky index finger over her lip , before pointing to a now away Kj & Zy , Zy was getting fussy . only meaning either 3 things , she hungry .... ni used the bathroom or just want some attention

He picked up Nyla's phne before going to pick them both up ...

" c'mon " Kash told them , watching as Maj continued getting pieces of the cake " you better eat it all before you get in trouble " he told her as they all slowly left the room .

••Nyla:

" Who baby ? " Tay asked noticing the lil boy first . Shay peeked over at the lil boy before looking at me , looking like she had san to say .

i shrugged " ion know , guhh ion be knowing my cousin but h-"

" slick look like majesty " she said saying what i was thinking,as i looked at the lil boy as he leaned into me.

Da did say "one of Draco hmeboyz" ?? & the Draco ik only be round --- I froze up when i put 2 & 2 together.... it , he jst couldn't be here , nan one of em .

" Tj !? " i heard a familiar voice . my head started to hurt , tears were clouding my eyes ....

I got up and slowly started making my inside , ignoring the voice that was getting closer . When i made it inside , i looked back to see Shay not too far behind ¡ 75/25 she probably knew why i left the table .... When she tried to pull me into an embrace , i pushed away

" nun uhh bag back " i said calmly but getting mad at the same time , it was like all my anger i had for her ass was coming up