Ch2 the club pt 2

"She's feisty I like it." Madara smirks.

You and madara make eye contact. Something about just intrigued you. Almost as if he were literally pulling you in.

"Eh hem, are we just going to stand here or are we going to have fun?" Itachi interrupts you and madara's stare session😂

"Oh erm, yeah lets go to the bar." You said embarrassed.

"After you, feisty." Madara laughed.

As you and your new found 'friends ' made your way to the bar they all asked in unison, "Can I buy you a drink?"

"Oh, all of you can get me one then. I dont wanna makes anyone feel bad."

"Are you sure? Don't you think thats a lot for someone your size, you not very big ya know."  Said Obito.

"She's  likes to live on the edge, I like it," interrupted Zabuza, as he gave you a look that let you know he was aroused.

"Well why do you think I came here, to have a few sips?  No, I came to get pretty fucked up, but I don't y'all could keep up with me," you winked.

"Is that a challenge? Well consider it excepted." Madara said as he put his face in yours, making you lean back onto the bar table.

You knew he was trying to flirt, but his style was a little aggressive, and he wanted to move fast.  You decided to let him know that your not easy by leaning back into his face and saying , "GAME ON." before grabbing a huge bottle  of alcohol, and walking away and bumping into to his and you stride off.

Madara was shocked, he had never had a resist him , or basically tell him no. 

"Did she just turn me down?"madara asked to his friends. 

"Well-"

Before his friends could answer, he said "No I will have her, she is perfect!"

"Not if I can help it." Said the entire group in unison.

Hey guys! Its Erika. Sorry for the slow updates. I haven't had much time!    I hope you're enjoying it! Sorry for any errors!If you ever wanna talk about  naruto guys my snapchat is: erika.campbell3