chapter 2

(Angel POV)

I was still walking with my bike on my side to see if this was real
because if it is......Thank you
Jesus crist. Without me knowing
An anbu hit me on my neck.

        (..............Shit......................)

                 (Hokagay POV)

"Sir, their here"

"Good, you can leave wolf" I said. Wolf left. In 5 minutes entered kakashi,gai,asuma and kurenai.

"You called for us,hokage!!" gai says yelling as always.

Yes gai,just wait a minute.

In a minute entered bear with the girl and with a bike more improved.

"Sir,I have her."

"Good job bear,put her down and put that bike to the wall.That will be all for today." I said to bear to dismiss him.

"Hai" then bear left

                    (Angel Pov)

"shit my head hurts"I stated to wake up.

"wTF" I was right now infront of the hokage,kakashi,gai,asuma and kurenai.

"uhhhhhhhh.........Hello?"right now this was embarrassing and awkward.

"So,you finally wake up. We right now have questions for you.Who are you and where did you come from?those type of clothes you have on are not from here. That bike looks like it was modified. tell me are you an enemy?" The hokage says with an serious face.

"FUCK! I'm so screwed......What do I say!?!?! If I tell him the truth he'll think I'm crazy...... well it's better then nothing. Not the part that I  know the past or else im going to ibiki for interrogation and torture."

"Hey! Lord  hokage is speaking to you!" kakashi says with his relaxed and lazy voice. Seeing him in real is a beautiful experience. Hahaha!! suck it up  fangirls he's mine!! #not a yandere or possessive.

"Well, I'm from another alternate universe. By accident I got stuck here And I know the future! " I shouted to the Hokage and jouinin's.

" I don't believe you" the hokage said sweet dropping.

" I agree with Lord Hokage. That seems a little bit to absurd don't you think?"kakashi says while all the jouinin's agreed with his statement.

" I'm telling you the truth!!! believe me I have proof!."

"The day were genins graduate Naruto will be the only one not to graduate but there's a traitor that will lie to naruto about stealing the scroll of seals."

Everyone looked at me in disbelieve.

" do you know the name of the traitor?" asuma said.

" yes, he's mizuki. He's friends with Iruka for now but don't arrest him. Naruto needs to learn the Shadow Clone Jutsu,then he will graduate from the academy."

" Very well, we will not arrest Mizuki but I hope what you're saying is true or else you're going to be with ibiki for lying."hokage says with a face if he should believe me.

"You will stay with one of my jouin for suspicion.. understand Ummmm miss???"

"angel de los santos"

" ok,angel. This is kakashi,gai asuma and kurenai."Says pointing to each person he called.

"Hello my beautiful angel I wish for you to go on a date with me!!!!!" (you can see who it is 😝)

"Gai! stop it your scaring her with your shouting"kakashi says.

"Yea gai, chill" asuma says while trying to pull out his cigarette to smoke.

"Hello, sorry for gai. He can get a little bit excited. Asuma don't you even dare pull out that cigarette" says kurenai going in happy  mode to angry mode. Seems like someone is on their period.

"its nice to meet you all and no gai im not going on a date with you but I know who will"  I said with my nice voice.

Then in a second.  Gai was on a corner of the room with anime tears saying why won't I go on a date with him but then he turned happy when he heard what I said at the end.

"What.......A lovely lady wants to go out with me???"

"Yea my sister lila would
Love to go on a date with the
Green beast of the leaf?"

He was so happy that he screamed about "the power of
YOUTH" Then he threw himself to the window..... well that's new.

"Well....who has room for miss angel to move in"

"I can't" says asuna while smoking.

"my house is full...Sorry angel" says kurenai

"She can move with me. I have a free room for angel. In your eyes I can see that you would prefer to sleep on the streets then live with gai." says kakashi

"very well then,angel you will now be living with kakashi. Now you can leave I have a battle with paper work." ahhh..... I feel sad because of all the paperwork the Hokage needs to do.

"lord hokage before I leave do you want to know how to get rid of those paperwork??" I said with my mischievous  voice.

"YES PLEASE TELL ME! ILL DO ANYTHING!"

"Shadow clone" I said while exiting the office with Kakashi.

"well lets go home. Tomorrow we will buy your clothes from our from our time for people to not get suspicious of you and your toothbrush and your private stuff."says kakashi  while reading
icha icha Paradise.

"ooh,ok kakashi" I said with a smile.

Wait I forgot my bike!!!

"wait here kakashi" I told him. I went running back to the hokagay for my bike. Then went
back to kakashi before I get lost.

Well its going to be a long night

-----------------------------------------------------

Well chapter 2 is done

859 words were used