"Frank, don't be so smug." Frank sighed, grabbing the remote as he flipped through the channels. "Then how come I almost got a perfect score in my summer work?" He said, bringing up the conversation again. 

"Oh please, that work was about The Breadwinner. The simplest book you could study. So, don't even act like you cured cancer cause it's easy" Gerard responded, his eyes still focused on the papers in front of him. 

"You really are a tough one, huh"

"I guess, I am. And you really are oblivious to the fact that I'm always going to win our arguments" Gerard finally looked up at a fuming Frank with a smirk plastered on his cracked lips. 

Frank turned to him, his eyes drifting from Gerard's hazel ones to his lips. He cupped his cheek and quickly pressed his lips to Gerard's, deeply kissing him. The teacher kissed back, only enjoying the pleasure he was having from their lips and not the person doing all the kissing. For a sixteen year old Christian boy that has never seen porn or someone else's genitals, he was quite a good kisser and Gerard didn't really care that he was making out with a minor at that point.

Once they pulled back for air, they looked in each other's eyes. Frank blushed with a smile on his face whilst Gerard forced a smirk. "Don't think you can do that all the time" 

"Do what?" Frank pushed back a strand of hair from Gerard's face.

"Come over to my house whenever you want, annoy me, then make out with me like nothing happened" 

Frank quietly sighed. He did want to do that. Each time he sees him, all he wants to do it kiss him. He was desperate for someone to hug or hold hands with or make out with. And for him, it happened to be his English teacher. 

"You always feel the need to kiss me. Why?" Gerard asked, the sound from the TV filling the room. "I'm just desperate, I guess. I mean, I like you but because of how I grew up, the only intimate things I've ever done is hold hands with a girl that I wasn't even attracted to you in the first place" Frank furrowed his eyebrows. Gerard sighed.

"I know what you mean, Frank. You're being told not to have sex before you're married and all of that intimate stuff is a sin and you should go to hell if you ever did it... but someday, all of that is gonna bottle up inside you till the point where you break and become desperate for someone to fuck you senseless and without meaning. I've been there. I've been to that point. How do you think I got into smoking and drinking?" Gerard leaned back onto the mattress and crossed his arms to his chest, looking up at the ceiling. 

"What happened, then?" 

"It's gonna sound depressing but I was raised Christian just like you. I went to a public school and was treated like shit for being taught that Christianity was the right religion. I was called 'alter boy' or the 'goody' kid. I hated it. So, I changed by mind and started to rebel. You know, to get back at Christianity. It was like a big 'fuck you' to the religion. My first time getting drunk was when I was fifteen and I had my first cigarette at about... seventeen" Gerard sighed, remembering those times Alex and himself used to go to cemeteries so no one would find them, and smoke weed together, and be all giggly and stupid. 

"And don't you dare be sympathetic for it all. I don't regret anything" The older boy said. Suddenly, his phone buzzed on his nightstand. Frank looked over to it, seeing the caller ID read 'Asshole' on it. "Who did you name 'asshole' on your contacts?" Frank giggled, a bit hesitant of saying the swear. 

"Ugh, it's by brother. I call him an asshole cause he is one" Gerard reached behind Frank to grab his phone. 

"You never told me you have a brother? What's his name?" 

"You want to know my social security number as well? Not important" Gerard pressed on the answer button, putting it on speaker since he was too lazy to bring the device up to his ear. 

"What the fuck do you want?" Gerard rolled his eyes as Frank just listened to their conversation, smiling to himself the entire time. 

"Nice hearing from you too, Gee. Just wanted to check up on you and your new job" 

"It's good but I'm still going to kill you for it" 

"Do whatever you want, big bro. I don't regret it. Also mom's having a get together back home and she told me to tell you about it" 

"Tell her I'm not going. Anyway, I'm busy" 

"Oh c'mon, Gee. She misses you. And I well fucking know you don't have shit to do" 

"I do. Now call me later... Actually scratch that. Don't even call me. After all these years, I'm tired of your bullshit" Gerard lastly said as he ended the call. 

"You're so nice to your brother" Frank sarcastically said, giggling right after. 

"Very"