Chapter 1

The piano melody is rising in the empty concert hall. Two or three people were sitting in the seat that in front of the concert hall. The audiences' face seems to be satisfied. The women are playing piano with melancholia. Women's pitch-black hair is as long as the waist. Her snow white face has full sadness. After she played piano with pain, she stops playing piano with a loud beat. She closed her eyes. People who in the concert hall are starting to applause with laudatory words.

"Hazan, you were fantastic in today! I'm expecting a performance as today from you in tomorrow."

"Hazan, you are great! We're proud of you!"

Hazan uncomfortably opens her eyes. She was looking at the ceiling with sadness. A little hope in her face.

"Hakan." said silently with love.

* * *

In a nosy stadium that unheard another sound except applause sounds, there was a young lady who has very short, brown hair was waiting for giving a start to long jump. When gunshot to point out to her launch, the young lady determinedly runs, runs and comes closer to stick. The young lady bends and jumped without touching to stick. Her technical crew and audiences are giving a burst of applause. The young lady came to her crew's near while smiling with relaxed to have done long jump. One of the technical team gave her a towel and one bottle water while complimenting her. The young lady smiled.

"Azra, it was a fantastic jump!" said technical crew.

"Thanks." said Azra and she takes a deep breath.

* * *

Two men were talking in the room. Room was an office room. Brown color dominated in the place. Although pieces of furniture are exquisite, there was stuffiness in the room.

"Am I have to go this show?" said a man who has a glass and brown hair reluctantly.

"Of course you don't have to. But you know that Hakan, you will sit in the protocol. That's why you must be in there. Eventually, you're Minister of Culture, and people want to see that the Minister of Culture is interested in culture. I think you must think to go this show again." said other man while heading for Hakan from his seats. Hakan fixes his glasses and difficulty smiled.

"Ah, ok. I'll be there definitely in tomorrow. Now, by your permissions." said and he left the room. When he closed the door, there was a hint of sadness in his face in the dark.

"I never want to go. It will be difficult for me, but I must go." said. Then he smiles as nothing happened and moves away while walking.

* * *

"As for keelless animals' characteristic-"

People in crowdy class was a drowsy degree in fainting. The teacher describes keelless animals with all details. He teaches a lesson very boring, but he seems like enjoying. He was scanning students with his eyes and if he found a student who doesn't listen to the lesson, he was looking angry with that student. The students who know his this habit are sleeping while looking at his eyes. In this way, the teacher didn't realize them. A boy who sit window side's middle yawn while spread his mouth. He put his jaw to his punch with a bored, and he starts to watching outside. He couldn't find anything enjoyable in the outside. He looks at his clock. Reluctantly he wrinkles up his face. There were twenty minutes for lesson's end. He looks carelessly to outside. Suddenly he saw a light shine in the outside. He sees to outside curiously. At that time chalk rapidly bumps into his head. The boy holds his head with pain. He looked at the direction that chalk came, while rubbing his head with his hand.