Four

Martine's

Hindi ko alam kung bakit pero magaan ang loob kung magkwento sa lalaking kaharap ko. She just have to call her Atty. sana and everything will be taken care off.

But she is taking her time.

Alam ko na pag labas ko dito mas mahirap na silang magkasalubong.

She will be back in her cage.

Her life is her cage.

She is a prisoner of circumstances.

kung sa iba iisiping napaka swerte niya to have everything that money can buy but for her it's the opposite.

she wanted to live a normal life but she can't.

everything in her life was planned since the day she was born.

pati mapapangasawa ko ay nakaplano na rin.

Her Dad, a workaholic person is one of the richest person in the Philippines and possibly included in the richest Man in Asia.

He always reminds me of the weight i have to lift pag ako na ang papalit sa kanya.

It will no longer be about me but the people that work for us.

My life is a curse.

Looking at the guy infront of me makes me want a normal life again but i know it will never happen.

Donny

This girl is F**king rich.

I already know her.

She is the daughter of the richest man i know.

Kaya pala she looks familiar.

He attended an event with his Tito Kiko Pangilinan hosted by her father and she was there with her father.

Your father might be looking for you right now or your guards.

You have to make a call.

yeah, can i borrow your fone, ill call home.

My father is working abroad so hindi pa yun tatawag..

I instructed my guards na din na never to call my dad except if 2 days na ako nawawala so it won't cost a lot on their part.

Listening to her talk to his guards and instructing them makes me see her in a different light. Gone is the fragile girl i see kanina lang.

Here is a strong determined lady boss infront of me.

Not afraid to conquer the world and i feel proud to get to know her.

Donny, i really want to thank you, i have already instructed my atty. to settle everything here sa Hospital.

No need, its settled already.

Then i have to pay you.

No, no it's okay na.. Pay me with a good dinner nalang if your free. He said smiling.

Ohh  okay sige.. ill invite you one of this days. I always pay my obligations mind you. she is smiling ear to ear.

Haha, okay cge.. looking forward for our dinner date.