Chapter 2

LEMON (please do not read if you are under the age of 16+)
Your eyes flipped around the room faster than they have ever before.
"Looking-ing for m-meeee?" He spat out at you, mocking you once more.
"Show yourself!" You tried to sound confident but it wasn't working. You yanked a small container of table salt from your dresser, creating your own little circle.
A claw tapped on your right shoulder, also digging into you, "Y-you think that w-will stop me?"
You turned around and there he was, face to face with you. The demon boy smelled like cigarettes and...warm coffee?
He grabbed on to your arm, it felt like he was pulling it off of your body by how hard he was holding you. His long pink tongue dragged across your jagged cuts, licking up both the fresh and old blood. His tongue was as rough as sandpaper, to be honest it made you blush even though it hurt a lot.
"You are s-so tasty, (Your Name). Your blood gets me so e-excited." He purred in your ear, bringing you out of the salt circle with one quick grab.
He forced your hand down by his crotch. You nearly screamed when you felt his already growing member in your hand. It felt so unreal to touch, obviously way to big for a humans.
You pulled your hand back out of disgust and fear.
"When you are on t-that bed," His eyes darted across the room for a quick second, "and y-you are screaming out bloody murder, scream o-out my name." His hands slithered down to your hips.
"And what's your name?" You asked, your eyes widening with fear, even more and more with each passing second.
"Tweek."
With in a millisecond, you were thrown on to your own bed.
The demon towered over you which was strange because he was only about three inches taller than you. He was so close to you that you could feel his heavy breathing on your cheeks. His bulge of sorts pressed up against your night gown.
"Tweek" or so he calls himself bit into your neck, hard, while his nails dug into your hips, making sure to hold you in place. His entire body twitched as you let out a moan of pain.
His crimson eyes hardened when he connected with your (Eye Colored) orbs.
Tweek gulped and looked away, "I need y-you." He whispered under his breath.
"You are more of a sucubus than an imp..." You tried to break the tension in the air but some how made in even worse. He grinded into you, his claws still firmly set in your flesh. He tore at the lovely night gown you were wearing with his teeth.
Tweek growled at you, "O-open them." He gestured to your closed legs.
You did as the demon asked, you could barely breath because of the excitement and the fear.
He locked eyes with you once again as he rubbed his cock against your tight entrance. Just the mere feeling of it got you all excited as well...
He licked his lips, "A v-virgin, eh?" With one large thrust, he entered you. You yanked your head back in pain, a human sized dick for your first time would of been okay, but 9 inches of demon dick inside of you hurt like hell.
Tweek didn't even stop to ask how in much pain you were, he just kept thrusting and thrusting. His manhood hurt the inside of your walls, especially went he twitched ever so slightly. Your hands dug into his pale back, the look on his face was pure pleasure.
Every so often, he made moaning noises. Almost like whimpering like he was getting close to blasting his hot sticky satanic seed all inside of you.
He slowed down to a more comfortable pace, this time smashing his lips into yours.
His rough tongue nearly deep throated you, as he started to explore your mouth. Tweek was even more vocal now during kissing. His claws finally let go of your hips and firmly grasped your wrists, which were still sore from the ritual cuts.
His cock went all the way in and then all the way out, he was so deep inside of you that you felt like you were going to burst.
Tweek took a break from kissing, "You are the t-tightest human I've ever fucked, maybe I'll h-have to use you more often..."
You could barely contain yourself, "Mmmhhh~ ahh~! Yes, y-yes please!" You screamed out in your house full of sleeping people.
"Do you w-want my juice inside of you?" He picked up the pace, making it harder and harder for you to even keep your eyes open let alone talk, "H-huh? My little s-slut would love that... all I-I need to hear is the magic wooord!" He teased you even more, his pointed tail seemed to be almost wagging.
"...uuuh~ yes..." You whispered out.
"I c-can't here yooou!"
"Please...yes...n-now."
"Once more, just for m-me." He gave you another peck on the lips before staring into your eyes once again, the look he was giving you was so seductive but yet again it was almost scary.
"GOD DAMN IT! T-TWEEK PLEASE! I NEED YOUR CUM ALL INSIDE OF MEE-EE-EE!!!" You screamed at the top of your lung, basically using all the energy you had left. His thrusts weren't really any faster but they were a lot harder and rougher as he got ready for his climax.
His huge cock twitched and shot out cum, all inside of you. It felt so warm and nice, you wanted even more. You never wanted this crazy fucked up dream to stop. Tweek's thick juice dripped out of your entrance, he looked you up and down and admired his work.
"For a human, you a-aren't bad." Tweek seemed more shy than usual, he still basically straddled you.
"I want more..." You said out loud, pulling him closer by the horns.
"Owwch! W-watch it!" Tweek said, shooing your hands away from his head.