NWY : Five

*3rd Person POV*
Hyera: I do respect your decision but if this fight keep continuing, i dont know if i need to follow your decision or not.

She took a glance on their photo frame before shutting it down.

Jinyoung: What do you mean, Hyera? I told you that our relationship can be saved.

Hyera: That was once upon a time. Now, you are not the Bae Jinyoung I know.

Jinyoung: Hyera, im still the one that you knew before. I didnt change.

His voice get soften.

Hyera: My heart do have limit, Jinyoung. I tried to call you almost everyday but what you care was your fan's heart. Have you ever cared about mine? Even once?

Jinyoung grabbed Hyera's hand when he saw she was about to walk away.

Jinyoung: Song Hyera, look into my eyes jagi. I am still the one you loved am i?

Hyera: Please go out..

She looked down to the floor not minding Jinyoung who is trying to get her trust.

Jinyoung: Please understand me. I am an idol. I wanted to protect you.

Hyera: From what, Bae Jinyoung? I felt all those hurt and i know if people ever did that again to me, i wont get hurt. Im not that sensitive little girl you once date before.

Jinyoung: What do you mean by you getting hurt? What secrets that you kept from me.

Hyera gulped after she realised she accidentally let everything out.

Hyera: Nothing.. Just go.

She stuttered on her words which made it more obvious.

Jinyoung: I wont leave untill you tell me whats happening!

Hyera: Fine i will tell you..

She inhale deeply before letting out a deep sighed. She fold her trousers sleeves to make Jinyoung see the bruised.

Hyera: I got those bruised when i was training with Ms Park. She force me to practice non stop. I tried to tell you but everytime i did that you decline my calls.

Jinyoung tried to reach Hyera's hand but she moved aside.

Hyera: Please leave as what you promised just now. I wanted to be alone.

Jinyoung: I will leave as what i promised.

He took his backpack before slamming the door shut. Hyera fell on her knees while tears streaming down her cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woojin: You came home late.

He asked the third maknae when he saw Jinyoung enter the house when it was about to midnight.

Jinyoung: I have a family problem.

Seongwu: Your eyes were red.

Jinyoung : That was nothing.

He was about to enter his room but stopped when Minhyun called him.

Minhyun: Jinyoung, we need explanation.

He shows a photo of Jinyoung and Hyera on their trainee days. He bite his lip in guiltiness.

Jinyoung: I will.

All of them gathered at the living room.