Part 2 •Jemma•

"Everyone ready......" Run-throughs of the set were being made for tomorrow. While I was sat on one of the sofas sketching like always.

It gets to a point where the only thing I can draw is from this movie

It gets to a point where the only thing I can draw is from this movie. Letting out a sigh I took a bite of the sandwich that was placed on the armchair.

"(Y/N)!!!" Jumping from Jemma's sudden appearance she hopped over.

" Wow whats with you? Another date?"She frowned sitting next to me.

"How'd you know?" Smirking I shut the book in my hands.

"From the billions of times, you come home with another story to tell about the amazing, interesting person you went out with." She lightly slapped my shoulder and my eyes rolled.

"I do not!"

"Yeah you do. There was Jerry, Jarred, James, Jack and John. What's with all your dates having a J in their name? We should call you the J clan." Resting my palm on the armrest she went on with the story.

"And when we have kids they'll all have a J in their name." Standing I cracked my knuckles.

"I'm starting to see why all these relationships don't last for long." She pouted swinging her arm around me when I tried to leave.

"Oh come on, I'm sure you've fantasied having kids with a certain someone." Nudging my she when pointing over to Tom on set rehearsing lines with Jacob I blushed slightly.

"No I have not, it's just creepy. I haven't even had a proper conversation with him." She scoffed at my remark stepping in front of me.

"Millions of people all over the world think of doing that boy and you're in the same room as him. I bet you could show him a few moves." I cringed at her remark raising my hands.

"I don't even want to know what you mean by that." Trying to walk out she grabbed my arm again.

"That's not what I meant, your dance moves." Almost getting fed up with the conversation knowing anyone could be listening I tried to stay quiet.

"You know that's only for exercise Jem and I don't like showing off. especially in the workplace. I'm going to finish up my work and talk with Jon. I'll meet up with you at 4 by the car." Why must she be so difficult sometimes? Walking towards my office my name was shouted out.

"Hey, I was wondering if you had a sketch for scene 10?" It was Zendaya.

"Yes, it's in my office. Did you want me to bring it to you when I find it?" She shook her head.

"I can go with you." She seemed very nice, nodding the two of us went to the office and I went through my files.

"You have a lot of drawings in here." Her attention when to my walls filled with finished and unfinished pieces of the Avengers.

"Well it is my job. If you want I can also email through digital copies from that scene. I've done a bunch on my computer." Passing over the three different angles of the landscape.

"Is this the original?" I shook my head.

"All the originals are in order inside a plastic folder." Thinking for a moment it occurred to me she wasn't even in this scene. Why go to the trouble?

"Thanks for the help."

"Wait, quick question." Standing from my seat to hand her the character list for that part of movie she still smiled. "You're not in this scene, who are the papers for?" Zendaya laughed shaking her head.

"Tom wanted me to get these, I think he's too shy to talk with the pretty Art technician." My eyes went wide and I blushed from the thought. "He's a great actor but is still scared about a woman, go figure."

"Right, thanks. Enjoy rehearsing." After Zendaya left I was sat on my desk chair rolling in circles thinking about what she said. I finally see him in person and now I find out I'm attractive..... This is too much to handle and its only the second day of filming.

"(Y/N)!" Jumping out of my skin, Jon stood by the door with a new sketchbook for me. " I forgot to give you this in the meeting. The sketchbook is for onset drawings, they'll be needed tomorrow. Come in early we start at 6."

------------------

I mentioned what Zendaya said to me yesterday to Jem, I was thinking out loud because it was so early.

"WHAT, he thinks you're hot!" Groaning covering my ears Jem pulled me towards my closet. "Honey, we've got to get you looking mighty fine for today." Rolling my eyes at her enthusiasm we went through at least 10 outfits until she was happy.

" Rolling my eyes at her enthusiasm we went through at least 10 outfits until she was happy

"Jem, it's cold outside."

"Then chuck a nice coat on and let's go." Picking up my fur coat we actually got there in time. Jem had to make sure since she's needed straight away for the makeup. Stopping by my office to grab the sketchbook, scene landscapes and removing my coat I went to the green room.

"(Y/N) right on time, do you have the landscape art?" I nodded quickly walking over to hand it over. Eyeing Zendaya she grinned nudging Tom who was talking with Jacob. His mouth went agape and I blushed.

"Here, did you get the email about scene 32?"

"Yes, I talked with the design team about that and everything is fixed now." Nodding the team went on with hair and makeup. Spotting Jem who was waving crazily like I didn't see who's makeup she was doing but I went over.

"Hey, Jem. What's got you in a friendsy?" It was Zendaya, right now Jem was adding the eyeshadow.

" I was just mentioning that spidey over there was stalking your Instagram lasting night after filming." Clenching my clipboard I blushed again. "Oh he's smitten with you and when spotting your Youtube channel.... I bet he was watching until late last night." Jem nudged my shoulder.

"That's some good tea."

"This is all getting me flustered, Jem what are you doing?" She had her hands in fists and her face was scrunched up before she burst, giving me a bear hug.

"My little cinnamon roll has a fan!" Lots of people turned.

"Calm down all I do is drawing tutorials and you're squeezing the air out of me." Letting go her face had a massive smile on it. "Ok, I'm gonna go this way and do some work while you work out all this." I gestured to all of her waving goodbye before any more happened.