Jealous

Seeing as Abagail was still John's wife, Arthur had no reason to get jealous. But he did. He loved the man to bits and didn't want anyone else. John couldn't have anyone else. 

From that day forward, Arthur had been antagonizing John. And he only did it when John's "Wife" was around. Finally starting to catch on, John let it go on for a few days and purposely put the two together to see if his theory was true. And well thats how he got to where he is now.

"So John, planning anything tonight?" Arthur asked, blocking his wife from view. So he casually went along with it. "Well, I was plannin' on going to the bar with Abagail in a few" He replied, seeing the jealousy practically radiating off Arthur. "Oh I actually have some things to do Hun" Abagail replied, quickly walking back over to Jack. Arthur let out a sigh of relief, then grabbing John's arm dragging him away. 

"Why do you always avoid me when Abagail's around!?" Arthur whisper yelled angrily. "Why do you always get jealous when she's around!?" John whisper yelled back. Arthur immediately looked down. 

"I-...I didn't realize I was" Arthur replied sadly. John sighed and pulled him into a hug. "Look Arth, I'm sorry you've felt that way, I planned to tell her soon" John says, rubbing Arthur's back gently. "You better, I don't like feeling that way anymore" John chuckled, placing a quick kiss on Arthur's forehead. "Its okay Arth,...how about we 'go save more folks' by the hotel again?" John suggested. Arthur nodded into John's chest. 

---

Sorry its short I gotta come up with more ideas

P.S If you have any Ideas let me know!