falling down

Gilbert pov
I woke up in pain,I sat up and looked around and then I started to remember what happened I looked down and I was naked so I got up to find my clothes  but fall back down,I looked around and found them and I crawled to them and put them on,I got up I can't exactly walk but I need to get out of here,I went downstairs to see people on the floor on  the counter,I go outside I started to Wonder where is everyone I don't know the way back to will house and I don't know where my phone,I started to walk somewhere I was looking down and I bumped into someone I fall on the floor. "are you ok"the person asked his voice is deep,I looked up to see a very handsome man who had there hand out for me to grab so I grabbed it. "Uh yeah I'm fine"i said "what's you're name love" he said " Uh Gilbert"i said "well Gilbert I'm Tom and we going to have some fun"he says my eyes widens as he said that I turned around and ran but not fast enough because he tackled me I tried to scream but he put his hand over my mouth and put me in a car I started to scream but he gagged me and tied my arms( trigger warning)and unbutton his pants and mine pants and pulled down my boxers and I tried to kick him but he grabbed my legs and pushes his dick in and screamed out in pain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hope you have a good day" Tom says as he drove way I started to walk looking down I started to get thirsty to I went to Starbucks and I have like 5 dollars so something small,I went to the cashier.
"Hey how may I help you" the cashier says "hi can I get a....." i cut myself off when I looked up

ITS HIM

How do you think he was talking about
Find out in the next chapter

Love anne