Chapter 6 - Answers

It was really early in Russia. Oliver could hear her voice coming from the shower, echoing all over the room. She was humming some unknown song, but he still found it beautiful. He closed his eyes as he lay down only with his pants on, seeing flashes of the night before.

If someone had told him he was going to be like that with Kara, a version of her at least, he would say the person was insane. He was already missing her skin, her kiss, her soft hair, her scent.

- God, what am I doing? – He whispered really low as he took a deep breath.

He remembered how he felt his skin on fire with every kiss of hers, every breath he felt coming from her beautiful lips. He caressed her hair as she explored his torso. He remembered having enough teasing, his body covering up hers as he kissed her, feeling her fingers slowly touching his arms. He held her by the waist strongly, making her feel like she was in heaven.

- Are you awake? – Oliver heard her sweet voice next to his ear and opened his eyes.

- Yes. – He smiled at the vision of her. She was wrapped in a brown towel and looking sweetly at him – I was just thinking about last night...

- No regrets, I hope... - She said with confidence in her voice.

- Never.

- Good. – She smiled, dropping the tower and walking closer to him.

She went straight for his lips as she lay on top of him, feeling his hands holding her by the waist.

- We are going to be late...

- I can super speed us back, no worries – She smiled and earned a passionate kiss from him.

Back in Star Labs, Clark and Alex tried to help the teams with all the information they had about Doomsday. They were from different universes, but there could be a few similarities that could be useful.

- So, are you saying it can't be killed? – Caitlin asked looking worried.

- Not exactly... He can't die the same way multiple times... - Alex said.

- Well, that's reassuring... - Cisco said as he scratched his head in worry.

They never faced anything like that, so this felt to many of them like a nightmare. Thea paced from one side to another, thinking about everything she was hearing.

- All we know about him until now is that he is some sort of leader of this evil group...

- Evil group? – Alex asked, confused.

- We have a giant telepathic gorilla, an evil speedster responsible for Barry's mom murderer, a version of somewhere in the timeline of my psychotic father and an evil soldier, I think also a version of him since he looked like full of mirakuru... - Thea said as she looked at Alex and Clark – mirakuru is a substance this guy named Slade used and gave him super strength and he could heal really fast.

- Oh... Ok... - Alex said as she looked at everyone in the room – And you guys think Doomsday here is the leader? How? Have you faced him yet?

- Not yet... I mean, he's nowhere to be found... - Cisco said as he looked over the computer – All we could find was that this group was looking for criminals and then, they appeared dead, but missing a few organs... It was beyond creepy!

- It makes no sense... - Clark said – The version of this Earth must be different.

- All I can think about right now is that there must be a reason for them to going after those criminal's organs... It was always the same one? Or different? – Alex asked as she thought for a while.