She nodded. "Must be the warlock in you."

After they got their food, they began to talk a bit more. "Have you ever eaten here before?"

"Never. I don't leave the academy much." She shook her head.

"Well, I do hope it's to your taste." He grinned at her.

She nodded. "Yes, of course."

"As much as I respect Cordelia, she really keeps you all trapped in that house like dogs." He remarked.

"It's not so bad. It's a wonderful place to be, and I have nothing better to be doing anyways." She shrugged.

"Ah, so this isn't as important?" He questioned. Her eyes widened as she realized her choice of words.

"No, that's not what I meant-"

"I'm teasing you, Elizabeth. You really don't do well with that, do you?" He smiled with amusement.

"I'm sorry," She let out a huff of air. "I'm extremely nervous when I'm around you."

"Why?"

"I honestly don't know why I admitted that, but because I think you're very attractive." Her eyes widened at her words. These were her thoughts, but she wasn't making her mouth speak them. He chuckled at her surprise.

"Don't worry, darling. I only slipped a little truth serum into your drink before you got here." He said. She gave him a confused look. "Well, I just wanted to know what you truly thought of me."

"Is that all you put in my drink?" She asked.

"Of course. Don't you trust me?" He replied.

"Not really, I don't know you that well. I wouldn't expect you to do something like that though, because you seem so kind." She said bluntly.

He laughed. "That's nice of you to say."

"No problem." She replied.

"Now, after dinner would you like to come back to my hotel for a bit?" He asked. She nodded quickly, ashamed of how eager she was showing herself to be. "Sounds like a wonderful plan."

The ride to the hotel was silent. She was glad he wasn't asking her anymore questions though, she just hoped that serum wore off. It was so embarrassing that she acted so desperate and submissive.

"Here we are." He said as he opened the car door for her. She stepped out and followed him inside. They took the elevator, and he made sure her dress didn't get caught in the door. They were on the fourth floor, room ten. He opened the door for her, allowing her in and then following. After shutting it, he watched her take a look around.

"Rather big for a hotel room, don't you think?" She asked.

"Only fit for kings." He replied. She shrugged simply in return. "Can I interest you in a drink?"

"Only if you don't enchant it somehow this time." She retorted. He laughed.

"You have my word. I already know all I want to." He shrugged, pulling out a glass from the cupboard and popping open the champagne that lay in the bucket of ice. It was perfect temperature when he handed it to her. She took a sip, loving the bubbling sensation on her tongue.

"So, why'd you invite me here then if you know all that you want to know?" She asked. He looked over at her.

"I can't tell if you're actually clueless or if you're just playing hard to get." He sat down on the bed beside her.

"What do you think?" She asked. He was silent. After a moment, he began to unbutton his vest, pulling it off to reveal his long sleeve, button up undershirt. That too he started to unbutton. She sat there, watching him. He took it off and now he was shirtless. He had a nicely chiseled chest. Though, what else did she expect?