NWY : One

*3rd Person POV*
The trainees who survived were all gathering at the center of the hall waiting for their name to be called as the members of a new nation boy group, Wanna One.

Soon drum roll was heard and Boa was ready to announce the tenth place.

Boa: tenth place, C9 Bae Jinyoung.

Everybody in the hall cheered hearing the first member to be revealed.

Hyera who was there clapped as she came since she was one of the C9 family.

Others members were also revealed and everyone was satisfied by the pick of national producers.

Cheetah: Im proud of Jinyoung. He starts off as an introvert and now he was there in a nation boy group.

Hyera: Yes, eonnie. He really strive his best to get what ge wants now.

They talked while the two of walked out from the hall.

Cheetah: How about you now?

Hyera: I will still try my best to gain trust from CEO to let me debut. Who might know I could be the next you?

Cheetah giggled on Hyera's statement. Jinyoung who came towards them quickly cling his arm with Hyera's.

Jinyoung: Im sorry noona but i need to steal this maknae for a while. Is it ok with you?

Cheetah: Sure. No problem.

He bring Hyera far from the crowd and hug her tight.

Jinyoung: Annyeong uri yeojachingu, its been a while since we met.

Hyera: Its been 100 days, uri namjachingu.

They both rubbed their nose against each other.

Hyera: Jinyoung, how about us now?

Jinyoung: What do you mean?

Hyera: You will have fans that would support you like your girlfriend. What about us then?

Suddenly, the Wanna One members came out to find Jinyoung for a group photo.

Jinyoung: We will discuss this at home ok?

He peck Hyera's forehead before he ran towards the others.

Hyera: Sure.

She let out a deep sigh not knowing why she have a bad feeling about the new atmosphere.

"Being a secret girlfriend of an idol"

~~~~~~~~~~
Minho came to pick Hyera up from the venue knowing that its dangerous to left his sister alone.

Hyera: You've visited eomma and appa?

Minho: Maybe next time..

His voice slow down same goes to his car.

Minho: How was my future brother in law? Is he good?

Hyera: Better than good. Maybe marriage is a no for this mean time.

Minho: Its ok then. I understand since he will be debuting.

Hyera smile in relief that there will be no question of marriage.

Minho: See you any time then. Take care of yourself

Hyera: Thanks oppa.