chapter 16

Waking up to thunder is the best feeling, well for me. I look outside to see both the red and blue kings swords against each other. I would be helping but I don't really feel like it right now. Not only that but it is also not my business. I can't always get involve in their problems cause it could get me more in trouble then what I'm already am.

Brianna woukd beat my butt if I got unvolve with them. Last time I got involve in something like that, I got my ass beat. Angel started to stir in her sleep but her foot ended up kicking me me hard. I wince at the impact and gkare at her. I turn around just in time to see the swords seperating from one another.

I lay back down on my bed to hear bloom and Jefferson arguing about who is the best person. Bloom barely talks and Jefferson is the lazy type. U hear blood say "You are so annoying!", Jefferson replays with a "I don't care cause I'm better then you!", I just look at the ceiling and think why is that happening at such time of morning. I turn to see Angel looking at me, which made me flinch back a little. She just stares at me like she's trying to figure out something. I look at her and reply with "What are you looking at?", she just stares at me with her big brown eyes and turns around.

Waking up again to hear Ezel yelling hs the worst feeling. I turn back to check if Angel is wake but to my surprise she is not there. For the first time she is not trying to get me to lay back down and do nothing along side my brother. Speaking of him, where is he? I hear banging on my door, instead of saying "come in", I just ignore it.

The door is knocked down by Daniel and Dan right in his arms. I panick, thinking he got hurt but all he does is laugh at my face. It must of been so funny that Daniel started to laugh.

"Rose clean your face up, please."

I turn guve Daniel a blank stare while Dan gives me the puppy eyes. Sometimes you can't say no, to the cute things in life. My phone started to ring and it's an unknown number. Me being me, I don't answer it at all. It might be a scammer but I'm not going to deal with those people today. I look back at Daniel and Dan to see them both smiling at me.

"Big sis"

"Yes?"

"....hi,"

Daniel Rusk out the door with Dan in his arms and me just glaring at them. I just hate that, walking towards the bathroom I can see why they are laughing at me. My hair is a mess. My dirty white hair is sticking in different places and my eyes are half closed. My breath smells bad and my lips are swollen.

I sigh and do my morning routine which is a lot of work. Walking out the restroom" walk down stairs to see all of them eating while Dan and Angel wait for me. Walking down stairs and with my damn shoes making noise caught their attention. Dab ran up to me and gives me a big grin while Angel just gave me a small smile. I give them a mini hug and walk to my tavle to eat with them.

Ezel clears her throat and we all stop eating.

"So guys, I have a very big announcement to make!"

Akame just throws her bacon at her, which Ezel caught with her mouth.

"Just say it Ezel,"

Jefferson said to her,

"Okay, so I have been in a relationship with someone and we had-"

Akame and bloom both ground cause we knew what she was going to say.

"Okay, okay, so I'm pregnant,"

We all stat silent and all you can hear is the sound of breaking glass.