Chapter 2

Yata pov
"H-hey girl! Who a-are you!?" I said to the girl with dirty with hair with a eye patch. "My name is Rose." she said.

"Who are you?" ask Mikoto our king and ruler of HOMRA. "Another human being sir." "Stop playing around kid. Tell me who are you." demanded Mikoto.

"Sis lets go. I am tired." said the kid. "Not until you answer. You little brat." I said to the young child.

Rose pov
Did I hear that right? Did he just call him brat. Says the one who could of not get over his friend betraying HOMRA. He is even shy of girls. How weak and here I thought her was strong and brave.

"Says the one who was overreacting of Fushimi betraying HOMRA. A guy who is scared to lose his love one's. A guy who is shy of girls." Everyone was shock that I knew this info. I am the colorful king after all.

"Mikoto let her go." Said a girl with white hair. 'Strain' was what I thought. Mikoto let us go but I knew they were following us so I went to a crowed place were we lost them.

I knew my clasmen were in our hide out. Today at 12am we will make a move. All 7 kings are going to know who we are. We are going to take our land that was used to be ours.

HOMRA pov
Who is that girl? How did we lose her that fast? How did she know Fushimi? This were all the thoughts HOMRA clasmen were going inside their heads.

Anna pov
She is a king. That boy is a strain but a powerful one. I should let Mikoto find it out for himself and the rest of HOMRA. This is going to be interesting. What king is she? Mmhm.