Chapter 1 - The Grammar Police

Now you know what I'm taking about here.That person who's literally scrolling through the comments and pointing out your grammatical errors?

        Yes. All of yall are about to be called out.

         Whenever I post a comment and I get an alert that someone has responed, I feel like "Zam! I had to write something pretty great if some one actually responed. Instead it turns out to be you who pointed out I spelled tiptoeing wrong.

        Nobody wants to see that! Now I know you may not like it but that's not my problem! If it's that bad cover the comment with your fingers or something!

        I'm not trying to sound insensitive but really guys?! It gets old after the 5th time trust me. I understand where it gets to the point where you can't even understand what that user is talking about bit when I spell Nutella with a l . . . you know what I can see that since Nutella deserves more respect than that. I am so sorry.

      Anyway. Kingsley is bomb and life is boring if it weren't for tbe exitment of Wattpad the world would be dull and colerless . . . even more so than it already is.

       Anywho my Lovlies,
        Vote
        Comment
         Share my beautiful rant
          Follow?
            Peace!
                           -EliseBunny