Bio

Name: (Y/N) Chambers

Age: 17

Race: Human

Gender: Male

Classification: Gold saint, god cloth saint.

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Hazel

Appearance:

Personality: Hyper, impatient, energetic, Understanding, determined, loyal

Likes: A good fight, learning new things, music, nature, food.

Dislikes: Waiting, fighting weaker opponents, being looked down or underestimated, large and crowded places.

Weapon: Golden bow

Powers and Abilities:

The 8 sense- 6th Allows you to know what your opponent will do next before they do it. 7th sense allows you to sense peoples energies, 8th sense allows you to resurrect yourself upon death.

Adaption- If someone used their technique or ability on you it won't work the second time.

Flight

Infinity Breaker- With all of your strength you release millions of arrows which seek to destroy their target. This technique bypasses their durability and aimed for their soul and upon contact the "origin of life's flow" is disturbed thus killing them instantly.

Retribution Arrows- Hundreds of red arrows that when it comes to contact with the target will explode.

Buddha's Palm- Gives the illusion to your opponents that they have been running/attacking or doing any other action for days but in reality they have been trapped in your palm.

Atomic shot- A arrow that gains size as it travels through the air. This arrow destroys all the atoms inside a person by releasing heat hotter than the core of the sun.

Pegasus meteor punch: Hundreds of fists traveling at light speed, each hit doing more damage than the last one.

Pegasus Comet Strike: Combined all of the attacks from the meteor fist into one powerful punch.

Royal Demon Rose: Roses that are so poisonous that it can kill even high class devils. These roses can be used as projectiles.

(More will be added as story goes on).