Explanation

(Barry's P.O.V.) 

Yay!! I think sarcastically.

"Hey guys what's wrong? What does "Glee" mean?" Asked Cisco. The others looked at us expectantly. I don't know about Kara, but I might as well just tell them and get it over with. 

"Ok, before I explain my side of all of this, I want to tell you that I am not the same person that I was back in high school," they all nod their heads, motioning me to just go ahead and explain," ok so when I was younger I was bullied, a lot. At one point it got so bad I ended up in the hospital with a broken arm and a concussion. Joe found a school in Ohio called Dalton Academy that had a zero bullying policy so he knew that if he sent me there all of the bullying would stop. While I was there, I would be staying with my Uncle Alan. Before I left we realized that I should probably change my name for the time being because everyone knew Barry Allen as the son of a murderer. We came up with Sebastian Smythe. Sebastian because it is my middle name and Smythe because it is my uncle's last name. When I moved, I spent a week there before I went to Paris with my uncle for two years. While I was there I perfected my French and became pretty well known. Since I changed my name, I made kind of a second personality. You have the fun, lovable Barry Allen and the rude, sex addict Sebastian Smyth. I will tell you though I never actually had sex. It was sorta a joke that people took seriously. Well anyways, when we moved back I started school at Dalton as a junior. I became captain of the lacrosse team and the captain of the Warblers, Dalton's glee group," everyone looked at me surprised," While I was in that group I did some terrible things that I regret to our rival glee group, The New Directions, which Kara here was a part of. I have, since then, been forgiven by both groups and we have become friends. After high school I changed my name back because I didn't want to be known as the bully that I had become. There is obviously much more to it that that but I just wanted to give you a summary."When I finished explaining, everyone was looking at me dumbfounded. They obviously didn't know what to say. 

(Kara's P.O.V.) 

When Barry was done explaining every one looked like they didn't really know how to react to that so I'm gonna take this as my chance to also explain."Like Barry said, I was in also in a glee club at McKinley High called the New Direction. After I crashed onto Earth, Eliza sent me to live with her friend Millie Rose during high school. When I lived with Millie, I too changed my name to Marley Rose. I had also died my hair brown. Unlike Barry here, I wasn't known to be rude, I was actually known as the innocent little baby. I was bullied by this one girl, Kitty. She had convinced me that I was fat and I needed to loose weight. I went into a deep state of depression during my sophomore year. During my junior year, our evil principle, Sue Sylvester, managed to shut down the glee club and she forced everyone who was in it to transfer schools. When I transferred I changed my name back to Kara Danvers."

(3rd Person) 

Once everyone was done explaining they heard another click and the screen had turned white.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading. I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was on a flight to Texas and I spent awhile unpacking and visiting family

So for my next chapter I was gonna have they first appereance of either Marley or Sebastion but I don't know who to do first. Comment who you think should go first.💕