Part 16

R: DrRitikaK she became uncsonsious... plz cum...

DrRitikaK: She is fyn mr raman.. n i knw she vl keep cumin n ging in senses... She is facing ds problem n wud go by tym.. N actually i wanted to talk bout her..

R: bt dr hw can ds b normal..

DrRitikaK: mr raman... listen to me... She has been admitted in ds hospital since 3days n she ws suffering frm fever dn n whn she came here she fell frm stairs n nw she has suffered sum head injury n also fracture in right leg... I think she had a fracture at same place b4 also..

R: ys she had 6months ago..

Dr Ritika K : mr raman,.. whr were u b4..

R: dr actually she has been missing since 2months..

Dr Ritika K : i think u shud meet d person who admitted her here..

R: who admitted her ?

Dr RitikaK: Mr mohit admitted her n i hv called him... she must b cumin...

R: k...

Mohit entered her cabin...

Mohit: ys DrRitikaK.. hope she is fyn.. u called me so quick..

DrRitikaK: ys... mohit meet raman.. ishita's husband...

Mohit: hello mr raman...

R: hello mr mohit..

Mohit : raman.. v need to talk a lot so i think lets go to hospital's coffee shop n let dr do her work..

R: sure mohit.. lets go.. n dr who vl b wid ishita... she is alone.. n may call for me whn awake..

Dr Ritika K : dnt worry raman.. nurse is dere n if she cals for u dn vl call u frm cafe... u go n talk to mohit..

R: ok.. DrRitika K

Dn raman n mohit left for cafe n seated on a table..

R: hw u found her... she has been missing since 2months n hw she reached here ?

Mohit : raman.. I found her on road near mayur vihar.. n dere ws no belonging of her to find bout her identity... dn i admitted her in a hospital nearby n she ws in a miserable condition.. Doctors told dat she went in coma n came out of coma aftr 7days... N she had lost her memory...She didn't remembered her name.. She remembered in bits n pieces.. Her name she remembered ws matangi.. I had went to police station also bt dey didn't paid any heed.. She ws in hospital for 3weeks as she had many injuries n im living alone in city so who cud hv taken care of her.. Dn i tuk her to my flat bt she didn't lived dere n dn i got a flat hired for her in my building.... N she paid rent herself by working at a coaching centre.. She taught science dere... She is a lady of self respect... she remembers her profession dat she is dentist bt cudnt practice as she didn't knw her name...

R: she suffered a lot.. i had searched for her a lot bt wasn't able to find her... bt i knew my madrasan cant leave me alone... n i vl find her... n im happy i found her... though im upset seeing her in ds condition... im reason for al her sufferings...

Mohit : hw raman.. hw r u responsible... she ws fighting for life bcoz u existed sumwhr...

R: no ... im to b blamed.. as b4 she went missing she called me several times bt i ws sleeping at home peacefully...

N dn he starting weeping n mohit consoled him...

Mohit: raman... it ws al destiny... dnt feel u r to b blamed... "jo hona hota hai... hoke hi rehta hai... n koi use rok nhi sakta..." n nw she is wid u... so spend al tym wid her... she had always missed sumone special... though she didn't remembered ur name bt she had a special place for sumone in her heart n she used to b desperate to b wid her family... N u knw once one of my frnd ws cumin over to help find her family n she ws so excited to meet him.... U knw raman... she cooks awesum Punjabi food... she cooks d best palak paneer n also told me dat once she had cooked chole bhature n chole were lyk stones... she said dat her love had challenged her...

On hearing about palak paneer n chole bhature fiasco, his face lit wid a smile...

R: I remember dose moments wid her.. dat tym v both had a vry unique relation wich ws vry special... It ws starting of our love... I missed her so much n nw i vl nt leave her alone.. Nw i jst wnt to take her home as soon as possible fit n fyn... I think i shud go n meet her n dr once...

Mohit: il accompany u raman..

R: sure mohit.. n thank u for taking care of my ishita. Her kids wud b vry happy to knw bout her... family wud also b vry happy.. she is lyf of our family... i dnt knw hw to thank u dat u took her to hospital on tym...

Mohit : its k.. raman,... i did my duty as a human.. it ws humanity bt nw she is my frnd... n u knw she has spoiled me wid her amazing cooking.. she is indeed a splendid cook.. b it madrasi Punjabi or Italian....

R: dat she is ... she is d best person n ys an awesum cook... anyways lets go n meet dr mohit...

Mohit : fyn.. lets go...

In bhalla house, kids were still sleeping at it ws Saturday morning.. Toshiji sarika n simmi were in kitchen n bhallaji came frm walk n romi ws getting ready for his work... Toshiji asked simmi to call raman down for breakfast as he didn't had dinner also last night.... Simmi went to raman's room n he ws nt dere... She even checked in bathroom bt he ws nt dere also...dn she came downstairs..

Simmi: mummy... raman room main nhi hai...

Toshiji: itni subah kaha chalagaya...

Simmi: romi raman bhai ki car hai parking main..

Bhallaji: uski car nhi hai...

Romi: parking main nhi hai toh kaha hai..?? zarur bhai office gaye honge,... il call him..

Romi called raman bt his phn kept ringing...

Simmi: romi call mihir....

Romi : ha simmi di.. il cal mihir...

He called mihir...

Mihir: ha romi... bol itni subah subah kaise..

To be contd...