Hell hath no fury like The Doctor scorned (Chapter 3)

The Doctors cry was The most heartbroken sound anyone had ever heard. He quickly rushes to Rose and leans down giving her CPR. "1, 2, 3! He pounds her chest. After a few minutes he stops and gently picks up her head, cradling it.

"Rose, my love. Please don't be dead. Please. Please. Please!" The Doctor strokes her face with hIs thumbs as the tears flow down his face. "What about Lily ...?" He says with a heartbroken sob. After a few minutes he stands up with a glare that no species ever wants to see. He looks at General Davinson. "Missiles. Where is missile control? Destroy their ship! Blow it out of the sky! TyPical Torchwood ending!" He says furiOus.

General Davison just nods and gives the order. Not second later then the Sauntaruns ship was exploding in the air. They had barely gotten to normal airline altitude. The Doctor stared on with a cold glare before turning back to Rose's lifeless body. He kneels next to her and caresses her face.

The General makes a hand motion to his men and they leave The Doctor alone.

"My sweet precious Rose. My darling. I Love You so much. So so Much. More than I ever said." He pulls her into his lap, burying his head into the crook of her neck. The tears fall more freely as reality sets in. The Doctor stayed there for hours before a gaurd came in and convinced him to leave. As The Doctor walked away he couldn't help but look back. One last glance. But what he saw confused him.

Regeneration energy. It was trickling out of her hands. He ran back to her with the gaurd with him.

"What's happening?" The gaurd asks confused. The Doctor pushes him back.

"Stay back! She's regenerating!" The Doctor said; still quite confused himself. The two watched in amazement as she stood up. The regeneration energy was all around her but you could still distinguish her features. She looked straight into The DoctOrs eyes and he could see the Fear. She reached out for him but Her head was thrown back as the regeneration process came to a head.

When she looks back down she was exactly the same. Relief came over The Doctor and he ran to her side. She was weak but could stand.

"Doctor? What happened?" She asks confused.

He smiles. "Somehow you regenerated. I don't understand it but I'm not complaining. As Long as I have you." He says befOre Kissing her. She smiles and kisses him back. After a couple seconds she pulls away.

"Do I still look the same?" She asks looking for a mirror.

The Doctor smiles. "You look the same. Just as beautiful if not more. The same Rose Tyler I know and love.

She sighs in relIef. "Well I'm glad. Im not quite into changing my face."

The Doctor smiles. "I'm just glad you're back. But now we need to figure out hOw and why you regenerated."

Rose nods. "Time to find answers."

Hello sweeties. ;)

Well I enjoyed this chapter. lol. I have it all figured out in my head how this will plan out. Well at least in near future. But I'm trying to think ahead so I can plan. Please vote and comment. :)

Thanks y'all.

JT