The Broken Girl

((WARNING! This Yukio x reader may be triggering to some people. You have been warned))

'Just one more week. One more week, then I can get out of here and away from the torture'

This year marked your junior year of high school, and you couldn't be happier to leave for the summer.

Today you had a happy bounce to your step as you walked down the halls towards the exit. But it had vanished as soon as you saw the group of kids that tormented you since you first came to this school.

"Look who it is!" One of them chimed.

"It's little miss shyguy," another joined in. Pretty soon the entire group was teasing you, calling you names.

'I had been doing so well with avoiding them.... Why today?'

You tried to get past them, but the leader of the group put her hand in front of you, blocking your path.

"Now now, _y/n_, I thought you had manners." She smirked and said, "Looks like I'll have to beat some sense into you."

Just before her hand reached you, a hand reached out and stopped her.

"I don't think so."

Yukio's POV

I was walking towards the school exit, dragging my things along, when I heard that girl, Ayame, pestering yet another of her victims.

"Now now, _y/n_, I thought you had manners. Looks like I'll have to beat some sense into you."

At the sound of _y/n_'s name, I sprung into action and stopped Ayame before any damage could come to _y/n_.

"I don't think so," I said, letting a growl slip in my voice unintentionally.

"Oh my! Class pres! How funny running into you here!"

I simply glared at the girl and led _y/n_ away and took her outside.

Her once cheerful mood now was gone and was replaced by a look of depression.

It was silent for a while, then _y/n_ spoke.

"Thank you, Yukio..."

I nodded and shoved my hands in my pockets, not sure what to do.

"You going to be alright?" I asked her.

She shrugged and walked towards the girl's dorms.

~~~

_y/n_'s POV

It's been a few days since the incident. I haven't talked to Yukio since then, and I dealt with every hurtful comment that came from Ayame's mouth.

But today was different. Today Ayame hit the subject that everyone knew would send me over the edge.

"It's no wonder your mom disowned you. You came here because you had nowhere else to go, right?"

The entire cafe stopped what they were doing and went silent, for they all knew where she was going with this, and they wanted to send a signal for her to stop.

Not getting the hint, she continued.

"After all, your father was the only one who loved you. But he's dead now, so who would take you?"

My face went expressionless as I stood up from the table I was at and walked out.

Then I ran.

I locked myself in my room, and slid down the back of the door, instantly breaking down.

After crying for what seemed like forever, my gaze looked up and locked on the drawer of my desk.

'Why am I suddenly thinking this? I swore to myself and dad that I wouldn't. Couldn't.'

Despite my thoughts, I stood up carefully and made my way to the dresser.

Opening the drawer, it revealed a blade that has twice almost taken my life.

"I could do it," I said out loud.

"She's right, nobody loves me, so why be here?"

I picked up the blade and held it close to me, the tip touching my neck.

"I could end it here."

Yukio's POV

I heard a commotion in the cafe as I passed by.

Checking it out, I saw that all eyes were on Ayame as they were all scolding her.

"Look at what you did!" A voice said.

"Thanks to you something bad might happen," another chipped in.

Among all the comments, one stood out the most.

"_y/n_ might die tonight because of you."

As quickly as I walked in, I ran out and made my way to _y/n_'s dorm.

'Please tell me I'm not too late'

~~~

Upon reaching her door, I noticed that _y/n_ had locked it.

I banged on the door.

"_y/n_! Please! Let me in!" I shouted.

No reply was heard, so I did what came to me.

I kicked down her door.

3rd POV

Yukio stared shocked at the sight before him.

The _h/c_ haired girl was leaning against the desk, a bit of red staining her hand.

The boy rushed over to her, only to find her the exact opposite of what he expected.

He took the sobbing girl into his arms, cradling her gently.

"_y/n_," he breathed.

"You're okay now. I'm here."

After a while, _y/n_ looked up at Yukio, crimson slightly visible on her white top.

"Why did you come here?" She asked.

He looked at her, shocked.

"I didn't, no. I couldn't lose you, _y/n_. You mean so much to me. I can't lose someone else."

Tears brimmed the girls eyes as she stared at him in disbelief.

She then spoke up, her voice breaking, "You're lying. Nobody cares about me, so how could y-"

_y/n_ was cut off by Yukio, who placed his lips to hers in a sweet and gentle kiss.

"Don't speak such nonsense, _y/n_. Everyone cares. I care. And I love you," he said softly after pulling away.

The girl smiled and giggled.

"That sounds so cliche."

Yukio joined _y/n_ and laughed as well.

"So it is."

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry about the sudden feels and depression in this one. Lately I've been going through some things and this has been the scenario playing in my head.

I would also like to address something.

If someone is bullying you, please tell someone and don't give in. Just know that you are awesome and amazing in every possible way, so just be yourself. And if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here my lovely little readers. Kay??

***One more thing!! I will be starting school in a week, which really really sucks. And I also have TONS of ideas, I just don't know which characters to write them for. ;-;

I hate paper....