Chapter 2: Meeting Death

...Harry woke up in a new ,strange place,unknown to him...

Our little wizard woke up in the middle of nowhere. Everything was dark,as the sky without stars or moon,simply black. He couldn't see his own hand! Suddenly a human-like figure appeared. It was wearing a black cloak,with a reddish liquid going out of it's mouth. His eyes where a red pupil,blood dripping from them. I's face was pure bone,just like the rest of it's body, yet it was tall, more than 1,80 metres tall. With the impression,I felt to my knees and I crawled away of it,due to my fear. Well it wasn't exactly fear,I felt a push towards it, somehow I knew that we two where related. That's why I tried to stay away, it scared me that I can be that close with such a horrible thing.

Every two steps it did, I moved backwards three metres,till I got no space and my back hit wat seemed...a door. It reached me it's bony hand,mine was trembling,but still I reached it and took it. The figure helped me up with carful and grace. I was in pain so we took small steps until we found two armchairs and a sofa. It picked me up with ease, I knew I didn't weigh much and placed me on the wine coloured sofa. It took place next to me and out of surprise offered me some tea,which I gladly accepted.

I glanced at the figure,not knowing why I was frightened by it ,because in first place,it is the only one who has been nice to me since I have memory. Then it placed it's cup of tea down on the desk and spoke.
-Hello,Master-It said with a hoarse yet masculine and strong voice- It's nice to finally get to meet you. He ended with a bow of it's head. It took me some seconds to talk.
-Excuse me, I don't know who,you,sir,are. I just know that I was dying and as I close my eyes I saw this strange light and somehow I ended up hear. I said to the stranger.
-Oh,Master! Indeed,you died,but you were willing to and yet you thought you didn't deserve to die in that way,you felt the need that you need to suffer more! -The black figure said exasperated- Besides you survived the killing curse when you were one. Have you heard the three brother's tale, Young Master? He asked with worry and care. It cared for me?
-No,I haven't heard the story Mister. One question.Is the killing curse the one of a green light? -I realised that I have make a question,one of the rules was 'Do not ask about anything' so,I made myself a ball and waited for the first hit to come,strangely I hoped it didn't hurt me,it has been so nice to me. I managed to see that his hand was raced,surely to punch me,but I felt it caress my jet black hair. I leaned into the loving touch.
-Poor Master,you can ask me anything. Yes the killing curse has a green light and to conjugate it you must say 'Avada Kedavra',it's a dark spell and people suffer a painless death. Master, my name is Mortis,commonly known as Death.

Death or Mortis,started telling his Master the famous tail of the three brothers and what he "gave" them,but of course it wasn't true,it was just that, an story people used to tell their babies so they could go to sleep' not only that,the three deathly hallows were the first wand and invisibility cloak created by Morgana and Merlin, the stone well,the Flamels tried to create it, turning out to be the philosopher's stone.

-Mortis,how can I be your M-Master? Said the child.
-I can choose, I teleport to search for the one that deserves the power to be my Master,He or she must have a dark magic core,yet they must be innocent and must get through NDE (Near Death Experiences) or death itself and come back to live,at least two times and they must be powerful.
-But...Si...Mortis...I am a freak,I don't deserve it, I am not powerful, I am weak, good for nothing. How someone like me can be your Master,I'm not worthy enough... I said as a whisper, wat I said is true,after all my name is "Freak" I don't deserve to be his master,I know that. I started sobbing with my arms round my knees protecting myself from the world outside,again someone laid his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my waist,I trembled a little,not used to people comforting me when I feel down.
-Master, you are worth it and your thoughts about yourself are wrong! I have been searching for thousands of years till I finally saw you! You deserve the entire world! He said placing his han on my back and gently rubbing it creating an smoothing feeling on me.
-Thanks,nobody has told me those things before. I'm Freak by the way. I said calmly to Mortis,leaning in the touch.

I couldn't believe it,my own Master doesn't know his name? Now I really want to kill those relatives of him,somehow I feel attached to him,as a father to his son,but only in that way though I have to recognise:My Master is cute!!
-Master,you have a name and it is actually Harrison Ciel Le Fay-Phantomhive. Lord of those two families and many others,with a lot of gifts Mother Magic has given you. Now that we are done with the tea,I would like to leave you with your parents,they are super worried,wait first the transformation,your magic has blocks so this potion can break them.

The same white light surrounded the little boy,making the guy forget about his last beating. His hair became a mix of pure white and dark blue,his eye stayed the Avada colour,in the other one, the right one was black,he couldn't see anything with it,as it was black,no pupil,no iris was distinguished and his right part was burned,magic couldn't fix it and with an small touch it will bleed. The boy grew two inches and collapsed on the ground.