Gauri povs...

He just burst out on me... M angry... How can he shout...

He said he had rights to know about me and khushi... Rights ? .... He still not realize his own mistake... He reject me... Not I m..

He said how could I do this... Can he not remember anything... He not told anything about him to me... And now he is here to show his rights...

Ommkara povs...

She is absolutely right.... How can she told me when she don't know anything about me... But m in anger... May be m confuse about my feelings towards her but not for my child... She is my daughter and no one can change this truth...

And now... I want my daughter and gauri with me... I don't want to think anything... I want them... That's it...

Yes.. M not telling u... But why you leave me after that night... Don't you think to talk with me once...

I said in much cold tone... She just see me with shock...

I not leave you... U force me to leave... N why u here... Just go to your finance.. She must be waiting..

She said with hurt... I feel it... Can she loves me...

Shut up gauri... Whatever u say... It's not change the truth that khushi is my daughter... N u not snatch my rights on her...

Gauri povs..

He said me why I leave him after that night... Don't he know... He force me...

He said khushi is his daughter and no one can snatch the rights... Can he realize it before... That may be m pregnant... Can he remember me for once in this three year.....

M too hurt to his questions... What kind of man is this... I just say in anger...

How do u know khushi is your daughter... May be I sleep with someone else...just I sleep with u.. And khushi is.....

Ommkara povs...

Gauri...

I shouted and raise my hand to slap her after listen this... She just close her eyes.. But I stop...

How can she say this.... How can she pointed to her own character... I can't bear this... May be I don't know anything about her... But I feel it... She is not a cheater... She is not a lier...
I know khushi is my daughter...

I just go near window and my back face to her... I try to control myself... She again said....

Please leave my daughter and me alone... I don't need u...

M just angry again... I turn to her...

Stop it... She is my daughter also... And now u and khushi come with me to home... Did u get it...

I ordered her... But she not agree...

M not going anywhere with u..

I just too hurt... I know what she was doing is right... I deserve this... But... Now I can't do the same mistake again... I have to give her rights as my wife... No.... Not because of she is mother of my child... Because she deserve this...

Gauri please understand... Khushi need me... She need her father... She need her parents...

Gauri povs...

He about to slap me but stop... I know what m saying it's wrong... But m hurt...

I said him to leave us... But he said he take us to his house... Why m going with him who reject me... He ordered me... I just can't understand what he want....