Two little Joys growing up

Carlos and Carey. My beautiful babies. "Look. " Ally said kissing my lips. the babies were looking at us. I almost felt ashamed.

4 years later

"You're bad daddy. " Carey said running into my arms. "Why am I bad?" I asked kissing her cheeks. She shrugged sucking her bottom lip in pouting. Thoughts filled my head but she wouldn't know. "I love you. " I told her softly. "No. " She shook her head. "Honey..... you're four. " I tried to reason. i walked to the kitchen and she laid her head into my neck. "Tell me you love me Carey.... you hurt daddy's feelings. " I told her honestly. "Sworry. " She sat back up. "Love you." she hugged me. "Alfonzo!" I head my name called. I ran with Carey still in my arms. She was in the bathroom. I walked in with Carey and regretted it. "What's that?" Carey asked before I noticed. "I'm pregnant. " She softly said. I gasped. "Carlos and Carey are already a handful with school and work...." I said without thinking. "So you want me to get an abortion?" she asked looking up. "Ubhortion? what's that?" Carey asked mis saying it. "Nothing!" I quickly said. "....And I'm not saying that. " I told ally. "We will find a way. " I sighed walking out. Even though ally is 4 years older then me, I feel more mature then her. "Alfonzo!" Serenity, Ally's daughter, came running up. She hugged my legs. "Not now serenity." I softly said. "I missed you!" she smiled. "I missed you to. Clean up and get ready for a snack. " I stroked her curly brown hair. "Okay!" she said running off.

Months went by and I couldn't help but drift away from Ally. The way she acted was to over dramatic and care free. "Hey!" Serenity came into my room. "You're suppose to knock. " I told her serious. "Sorry. " She said and jumped on my bed. She was only 6 but what she did next scared me. She went in to hug me but kissed my lips. "You know that's wrong. " I told her stunned. "My daddy let's me do that to him!" she pouted crossing her arms. "I'm not your daddy. You only do that to mommy and daddy. " I told her. "Well can we touch?" she suddenly asked. "Huh?" I asked confused and upset. "Me and daddy touch privet parts. " She grinned. I jumped out the bed. "Ally!" I called and forgot she wasn't home. I ran out the room and went into Carlos' room. He laid in his bed asleep. I sat on the chair shaking. What do I do? do I call the cops or talk to Ally or both.... or wait?" I was so scared. "Alfonzo!" Serenity appeared. Her face red. She begun crying. I think I scared her but god dammit, her dad. I met him and see him a lot. He seamed like a good guy... "calm down. " I softly said. She cried louder. "Come here..." I gulped. She did and I hugged her. "Let's take a nap and talk to mommy when she gets home. " I stood up and held my hand out. She nodded.

"Ally. " I said scared at night. "Yes sweety?" she smiled in bed. "I think Luther is sexually touching Serenity. " I say softly. Ally's smile dropped. "don't say that alfonz..." she shook her head. "I do. She asked me if I wanted to touch privets like she and her dad does and she kissed me Ally!" I said shaking. "She has been weird lately. She tries to run around naked but I thought it was a phase. She's been touching herself....." she begun crying. I sat up wrapping my arms around her. "I'm not letting her go back. " I shrugged. "Luther has to b-" "no! Luther loves her. " She yelled. I closed my mouth. "I'm leaving you!" I told her. "No grown women would let this happen!" I got up. "No! please. I will say it was you!" she threatened. "Go ahead. " I shrugged getting up. "No I'm just desperate! let's tell together!" she plead. "no!"

"Hi. I need to make a case. " I told the police behind the desk. "Alfonzo, I'm scared. "Serenity held my leg. "What type of case?" the police asked. "A child molestion case. " I seriously said. The police turned serious. "daddy!" Serenity gasped. I looked back and Luther was inside. "Get back Carey, Carlos. " I demanded. They ran to me. "that's the guy his molesting his daughter!" I urgently said. "Sir don't listen to this man!" Luther cam trying to pick up Serenity. "no!" I punched him so hard he stumbled back holding his jaw. "You're not gonna touch her!" I told him. "Do something!" I told the police. The woman walked around and grabbed Luther before he grabbed Trinity. "oh god!" Luther said as he was cuffed. "It's fine. I promise. " I told Serenity. She was shivering. I went to the side pulling all the kids to me sighing. Then Ally came in. "Serenity" she fell to her knees. "Come on baby. Tell them daddy never did it!" Ally begged. Serenity was looking up at me. "I don't want you to do that but if mama makes you feel better..." I sighed. Then serenity shooke her head. She hugged me. "Are you telling her to lie?" A policewoman asked. "No!" Ally stood up. "Yes!" I interjected. "You are also under arrest. " The lady begun cuffing her. "Why?" Ally yelled.

We were back at the house in the morning. Ally's sister Romana has serenity. Even she was angry about the situation