Helping Eyes

"Lets go to the beach. " He volunteered as we walked home . "Alright!" I grinned. I swung our hands. "This will be fun!" I stopped him as card begin to fly down the street. I put my arm around his side rubbing it slowly. "What time should we go?" I asked. "Now. Lets stop at your place then mine and go straight to the beach babe. " He turned and held my face. He placed a small kiss on my lips.

"Baby!" I called as he picked me up holding me up at my butt. "Your ribs!" I called as he ran down the beach. He stopped and let me slip down kissing me. "Baby...." I repeated softly. "He hugged me. "I care more about you. " He said in my ear and I pulled him close arching my back pushing my chest into his. "I care about you a lot too. " I whispered. His hands went down my body and went back up holding my lower back. "Lets swim. " I grinned. "Baby I can't go out to far or I might swim and get lost. " He joked serious. "It's good! I got you babe!" I kissed him holding his hand.

"The sun is setting. " I whispered as I pulled him to our towels sitting. He laid next to me putting his arm around me. "Tell me what it looks like, describe it for me. " He pulled me close and I wrapped my arms around his side snuggling my head into his chest. "The sky is a orangish light purplish. The sun seams like a furry orange ball. " I softly said. A tear filled my eye. "It's so gorgeous. " I softy said. "Like your eyes. " I looked up and his eyes were closed. He opened his eyes. "I know you don't want me to say it but I'm gonna say it, I love you Carter, ill stop at that. " He softly said. I snuggled closet to him. He pulled my waist in. "I just really can't believe you're with me. " He begun crying. I pulled his head to my chest. "I love you Alfy. " I coed. "But why? I'm blind!" he begun to hyperventilate. I stroked his hair. "I don't care. Alfy I would've stopped talking to you before all this! your senses don't make you, you!" I rubbed my hands in circles on his back. "But I still don't want to start this I love you. " I begun crying looking up. "I know, I'm sorry I just wanted you to know. " He sat up and held his side. "My pain medicine is wearing off. " He winced. I sat up and out my arm around him. "I thought you winged yourself off. " I gently said. "I did but the pain is just to unbearable. I will try again in a few weeks. " He brought his face to mine. "That's fine. " I kissed him softly and my finger traced his ab lines. "We should head in now. It's getting dark. " I held his hand pulling him up with me. "Alright. " He nodded. I pulled my cover up on and picked up the towels. "I had fun sweetie. " I told him as we begun to walk. We were the last ones at the beach. "I did too!" He smiled. "I want to be with you forever!" I giggled putting my arm around his side. "Carter, I think I'm the most blessed man ever. " He hooked his arm around my neck.

"So you're still with him?" Chad appeared In my doorway. "Yes. " I looked up from my desk. "I ever meant to hurt him that bad. " He clung onto the doorway. "I just wanted him to leave you alone. You deserve better. " He whimpered and a tear fell down his face. "Chad, Alfy makes me beyond happy. " I shrugged my shoulders. "....You love him?" he asked softly. "We said it a few times. " I turned my attention back to my homework. "I'm so sorry. " He begun crying. "Tell Alfonzo I'm sorry. " He cried. "You can tell him Chad, it will mean more. Maybe after his surgery so he doesn't have you in his head. " I softly said. "When's that?" he asked. "In about 2 months. " I nodded. "Okay good night sister. " He walked off. I shook my head confused. Why do guys act weird?