"Beau? Are you ready?" My dad called from down stairs.

I finished up some last mineut details on my self, and walked down the stairs, to see my enitire family, Me, being the youngest, graduating last, all my siblings, My older brothers Daniel and Jack, Already graduated, and Im the last. They all awed, and I smiled. We walked out to the cars, and got in. 

I got into my brand-new white Ford F250, yeah, I wanted a truck, problem? And in my car with me, was my brothers, and my two best firends, Mekeltie and Jo. When we arrived, me and the girls had to run in, because we were late. We settled into the rows, and we waited for our principal spoke up.

"Hello children." He smirked. "So, over the last four years, I got to know some of you, a few a little better than others." He looked over at the 'bad' kids, and laughed. "And today, I say goodbye, and some of you might be taking care of me when im old... and I'm quite scared.. but, I know, you'll do this country well.. so, lets call everyones names, and recieve your diplomas.."

Of course, guess who was first?

"Beau Aspen-Snow." He said. "Top of all of her clases, 4.2 GPA." He smiled.

I walked up, grabbed my di[ploma, hugged all my teachers, and did a little dance.

******(1 week later)******

"BEAU???" My mother screeched in my ears.

"yes?" I rolled over.

"Get out of my house girlie! You can move in today!" She said.

I shot up, and grabbed my phone.

"Mekle and Jo are already here..." She called from down the hallway.

I smiled and rolledout of bed, and came face to face with a verry actractive one, mr.Carter Reynolds, and Mr.Cameron dallas. Posters, of course.

I put my Iphone on shuffle, and BuckWild came on, I hopped in, and sang along. Once i was done, I jumped out, put on some overalls, and rolled the bottoms, and a white croptop underneath, with a pair of red TOMS,  put my hair into a messy bun, and topped it off with a red bandana. I packed the last few things left in my room, and put it in a box, I jogged down stairs, to see all of my things, sitting by the door. I opened up the door, to see all my family, still here, waiting by the moving truck, and my truck. I looked at them and hlf smiled. I ran to my brother, Daniel, and almost, almost cried.

"Im going to miss you, you little bitch.." He laughed, I looked up, and he had tears in his eyes, wich caused me to cry.

"I'm going to miss you too, dick off." I giggled.

I went to hug my brother, jack, and we had a normal goodbye, me and him were close, but not as close as me and Daniel are.

"Bye big boo." he smiled.

"Bye little boo, come visit me, and we'll have killer parties at my house." I laughed.

I walked over, and hugged both my parents.

"Only 12 miles.." I said.

"Only 12 miles." They said back.

"Bye guys, I love you, and I'll see you all soon!" i got into my car, and Mekeltie and her boyfriend Gret were driving in the moving truck, with all the furniture that I bought earlier this week, and all my stuff. while me and Jo drove my truck, with my clothing and such.

*****

When we arrived, I pulled out my key, and we walked in. They were in shock.

"JUst you?!" They screamed.