part 2.

A/N: I apologize in advance for the ending.

Enjoy!

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

~Hunter xx.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The plan was set, the plan for Harry to ride that fine piece of ass. He wasn’t going to literally put himself onto Louis, but make it subtle with his plan. He just needed to get Rio on board and then everything will be all good.

**

“So, Rio, you like my plan?” Harry asked Rio, and yes he was talking to a horse, but horses can keep your secrets with them safely. Rio huffed and kicked his feet up, “I take that as a yes. So, you need to help me with one part.”

Rio’s head nodded quickly and Harry smiled brightly, “What I need you to do is try to get Louis’ attention, which shouldn’t be too hard, and then you have to make him follow you and then I’ll attack him,” Rio’s eyes narrowed in, “I don’t mean like hurt him, attack him with my lips you oaf.” Harry smiles at Rio’s movements, if someone ever tried to tell Harry that horses couldn’t understand you, he’d use Rio as his example; he understands him more than anyone he’s ever known.

“How about a nice late afternoon ride?” Harry asked as he moved his hands over Rio’s nose. Rio’s head nods up and down, “Well, good because after this you’re going to help me train Rosie, alright?”

Rio just huffs, “Don’t do that, you’ll never know she may like you back.” Harry placed the saddle on Rio’s back and made sure that it was secure before hoping on up. Rio didn’t move, “Come on buddy, I remember the look you gave her when she first fought her way in.” Rio just huffed before he started to move, his hoofs clicking on the floor boards.

Harry grabbed his hat and slipped it on, “Alright, show me what you’ve got.” With that Harry nudged his boot against Rio and they took off. Harry laughed loudly as the feeling he always loved came back to him. The wind, the smell of the afternoon air, the vibrations as Rio galloped away, literally everything.

They made it to the waters edge where the tree’s opened up to reveal the vast open space that was ahead of them, “Imagine what’s out there, maybe one day we could go and explore.” Rio’s head nods, “It could be us two for a day, I know how much you love it when we spend time together.” Rio’s head nodded and Harry smiled.

“Alright, buddy, we gotta get back and see what we have in store for us with Rosie.” Rio turned and took off into a fast gallop.

**

“Alright, Harry, this is Rosie.” Louis showed Harry a chestnut colored horse, Harry frowned because she was covered in scars and one of her eyes had a scar that went right over it. “She’s been badly abused and she can only see fully from one eye, but I’m sure with your welcoming touch she will be able to accomplish anything.” 

Harry nodded and he got closer to her and all she did was back up, completely terrified of men. “Rosie, sweetie, there’s no need to be afraid,” Harry extended out his arm as he slowly approached her and she still kept going back into the corner, “I won’t hurt you, don’t worry. You can even ask Rio, I never laid a hand on him to hurt him.” Rio huffed in reply and Harry smiled as Rio tried to help.

But, Rosie didn’t budge, “Lou, let out Rio for me?” Harry didn’t turn around but he heard Lou’s boots against the wooden floor and a low creak from opening the door to Rio’s stall. Rio walks over to Harry and nuzzled his head into Harry.