10

The presentation went well as expected. And they got the deal. Divya was so happy... she felt a huge confidence for herself... but Ram was not that exited as he knew she is capable of that...

D: I dont know how to express my happiness... I.. I am.. so..

R: Sh..

She was interupted when he stepped forward towards her.. he looked at her for some time... their eyes met...

R: I told you, that you are very talented in this feild... but you didnt belived me..

She bent her head with a small smile..

R: Coffee ?

She nodded as yes... and they went to a cafe.

The day was perfect...

Next day Divya with her family  went to hyderabad for the wedding.

Divya was confused on her makeup and dress... she was strolling here and there with her dress... after sometime she sat on the bed holding it...tired. Shreya was watching her sister, what she doing with the dress...

S: Akka.. what is this..

D: Sheryu.. help plzz.. I want to look the best today...

S: Its not your wedding.. and nor you are the bride..

D: Yeah.. but my groom will come today..

S: What...

D: Yes... you know the bond uncle share with our families.. our's as well as Ram's. Which means he will be also be invited and surely they will come too.. and today I can find my Ram...

S: Again Ram purana...

D: Shreyu..(warning tone)

Divya stood up and wore a red lehenga and some ornaments.. simple but elegent as usual. Shreya cought her head for her sister's madness on her childhood love.

Divya came down through the steps... smiling at the decorations and lightings done. A pair of eyes saw the eternal beauty and got stuck. Her hair were blowing in the tiny wind.. and her earrings were dancing...  her smile was like pearls and her eyes talked more.. it had an attracting power.

She was jumping through the stairs and got down only to get slipped.

Ahh!!!

She closed her eyes in fear... gently she opened it.. and found a pair of eyes locked in hers. She was in his arms, holding her waist.. he saved her from falling. Their eyes met... a breeze hit them.. but didnt moved from their position. A baby's scream interuppted there moment.

"Ah.. sorry..."

He said. She was adjusting her duppatta.. and looked up..

D: No.. it was my mistake.. sorry and ... thanks too...

He too smiled...

D: By the way.. what are you doing here...

 what are you doing here

R: oh.. actually the bri--

"Akka..."

She turned and found her sister.

D: Ah.. Ram.. this is my sister.. Shreya.. and shreyu.. this is my boss.. Ram.

S: This... is Ram..?

He looked at her in confusion.
Divya eyed at her younger sis.

Shreya murmerd to divya;
Living this handsome aside you are looking for that old Ram akka.. too bad.

D: chup!!

R: What happened ?

D: Ah.. nothing Ram.. leave it.

R: Ok.. I was just feeling bored here.. so now you are here.. Can you give me a company..

D: why not its my pleasure sir.. one sec.. let me introduce my brother too.. shreyu call him..

She went to get their brother.

R: You have a brother too..

D: yes..

Avinash came to them.

D: This is my brother.. Avinash.. Avi.. Ram.. my boss.

A: Hi.. nice to meet you..

R: Same here.. 

Ram's phone beeped... showing the caller name Rama.

R: Rama.. where are you..

Ra: Ram. I am here by the entrance..

R: Then come towards the staris.. I am here.

Ra: Oh...kk

Ram and Avinash talked about some usual stuffs.

Ram!!

Ram turned and found his sister coming from behind. She was wearing a light blue colour saree... her arrival was noticed by someone else... Avi... he was standing jaw-dropped seeing the beauty. He smiled like an idiot..

R: ah.. Divya..

D: hmm?

R: I needed some water..

D: ah.. come with me.. I will take you to the drinks section..

R: Ok..  ah.. Rama.. stay here with Avinash.. I will come back soon.

Ra: Ok..

Ram and Divya left leaving the new born couple alone..

A:Avinash..

He gave his hand for intoduction.

Ra: Rama..

She joined it with him.