0.1

0.1 

"Wake up kath." a really annoying high pitched voice squealed, that of course belonged to my mother. Obviously i love her to death, but it was probably five in the morning. 

"No i wanna sleep in." I mumbled, tugging the blanket over my face. A few minutes the door slammed, causing me to smile. I started drifting off back to my dream, when something ice cold hit my face.

 "Mom!" I yelped falling off the bed, she literally used snow from outside. "Your fault, now get dressed." she shot me a smile before leaving. 

I literally don't want to move, but I'm probably gonna be forced to sooner or later. I gripped my bedside table and proceeded to lift myself up. A light groan passed my lips, "Mom you are the epitome of evil." I sighed dramatically.

After about ten minutes I ended up in a pair of jeans, and a plain white tee. My hair was left down, which is what I personallly did all the time; considering I suck at doing hair. 

-

"Okay um I'll pick you up around eight, then we have to shop for auntie Lia's wedding." mom explained looking at her watch.

"Yeah okay, I'll probably just get a coffee. you want anything?" I asked, ignoring the fact I was dreading Lia's wedding.

"Uuh nah. gave me too many headaches." She admitted, then drove away. as soon as I walked in, I was welcomed by Amina; who owned the shop.

"Oh hi Katherine, um somebody took your usual spot. sorry." she appologized, before walking off. My usual spot was in the corner of the cafe, the most secluded spot. 

I walked up to the barista, who had her head in her hands. Geez she looked really stressed out, or upset.

"Oh hi, what could I get for you Kat?" she shot me a small smile. "Oh um grande iced coffee."  I grinned, usually they forgot my name. if you couldn't tell, i was a regular.

-

My eyes wandered back to my usual table, and there sat a blonde guy with seven coffee's surrounding him.

At first I thought he was waiting for somebody, but no he was going through that coffee quickly and on to the next. "He drinks a lot of coffee." I said in awe, causing the barista to laugh.

"Yeah, I was surprised at first. but he seemed really anxious." she admitted placing a lid on my cup. "Oh okay. thanks." I smiled, grabbing the cup off of the table.

That blonde guy is drinking a lot of coffee, his leg was literally shaking uncontrollably. I walked over to a table next to my usual place, trying to be discreet about how I couldn't get over how much coffee he was drinking. 

I grabbed my laptop out of my bag, and set it on the little table; waiting for it to sigh in. I looked one more time, before he stared at me annoyed, crap.

"Is there something you want?" he asked, looking on the verge of yelling at me. I pursed my lips, i'm not sure if i want to ask him anymore.

"Um, I was just wondering.. why are you drinking so much coffee?" I asked, avoiding eye contact. "I just fucking like coffee, piss off." he spat, glaring full on at me.

"Okay." I replied awkwardly. I took a small sip from my drink, then signed into tumblr. I knew he was still burning holes into my head, which made me feel even more self concious about what I was doing. Usually I would have said something by now, but this guy scares me honestly.

I had a feeling blondie is also going to become a regular customer too.

-

okay i'm so happy about this story, i literally put out a booty load of stories; but thats the joy of wattpad haha. anyways i got this idea from @greenmicheal you should check her out, she's amazing. okay thank you for reading, seriously.