There were pictures below the article of Neymar and this Bruna girl leaving the club and one of them dancing together while they were lip locked. I bit down on my lip to stop myself from crying and I turned off my iPad. How could he even move on that fast to another girl? I decided to turn on my iPad and read a bit more.

I searched up more recent news on Neymar and Bruna. I sat there shock at the next more refreshed thing that showed up.

"Neymar and Bruna Marquezine on a double date with David Luiz and his girlfriend Maria Silva" posted an hour ago.

There were pictures in the bottom and one picture of Maria and Bruna laughing together and heading inside a store while David and Neymar waited for them. Thats where they went?! I thought they were going to go see a movie and then to dinner? I shut down my iPad completely and found myself getting up to pack my bags. I shoved my things into a luggage and pulled out my passport and the ticket I had to go back to America which is for tomorrow. It was time for me to go tomorrow.

My own bestfriend lied to me and wouldnt tell me about it. I would probably been mad but I would have prefered if she told me the truth instead of lying to me. I ended up finishing my luggage in about an hour and started taking them down the stairs one by one. By the time I got all of them down the stairs I was exhausted.

I decided to take a bath and then change. I changed to a loose crop top, a pair of sweats, and black vans. I curled my hair and then grabbed my black messenger bag. I put in at least two books I wanted to finish and my ipad. I lastly put in my notebook and I walked down the stairs. I left my luggages at the front door.

I sat down on the couch and waited for Maria and David to arrive. I wasnt going to leave just yet with at least saying bye and asking for an explanation. They would probably arrive soon since they left around 12 and its 5. I played the new Kim Karadshian game as I waited for them to arrive. I quickly turned off my phone when I heard the front door open.

"Uhm whats with the bags?" Maria said as she walked into the living room with David confused.

"Well, I'm going back to America." I answered.

"What why?" She asked worried and I stood up.

"Well, a couple days ago I talked to Jace and my dad. They are fine with me going back and I dont belong here at all." I told her.

"Why are you going to go back to them? I now you made up with them but you know how your family is Sab. What if they are lying to you about something?" She questioned me.

"I'm used to people lying to me now. I just found out earlier that my best friend lied to me about where she went. Do you know how wonderful it is to figure out that your best friend went to hang with my ex boyfriend and his new girlfriend? Also, to find out they are great friends?" I asked her.

"Sabrina, I didnt want to tell you just yet cause i knew you would get mad." She told me ashamed.

"Oh I would have been mad but I would have been fine with you being honest with me! I thought we told each other everything Maria. Also, I didnt think you would go behind my back and hang with Neymar after what he did to me! Want to know what got me really angry too? The fact that you hanged out with this girl. I never pictured you doing that to me ever in my life." I felt the tears glimmering in my eyes.

"Sabrina, I'm really really sorry. Bruna is a really nice girl and trust me when we first hung out I didnt want to even talk to her or look at her but she was really shy. I overheard her talking privately to Neymar about how I wouldnt accept her. I then felt bad and started to talk to her and over the last week we became really good friends. She would never replace you though! You are my best friend! You are more like my sister." Maria explained.