Though you weren't sure how it was going to work with your night with Thomas as you enjoyed them and you even tried to fight the feelings that started to develop for him. It started off as innocent touches here and there. He would brush the hairs from your face, touch you hands when he was correcting you with a tool, or when he would have pressed against you while showing you something with that tool.

            For him it was the way you leaned over him when you showed him how to work a cell phone or Tv. The way you would get excited when you wanted to show him something as you grabbed his hand pulling him along, or the fact that you you woke up and waited to talk to him. Though he had already fallen for you when you first walked through the door. He though, never knew how you felt for him. And he would keep his secret of being in love with you to your grave. Though that would be far into the future. He would enjoy his hour with you for how ever long you wanted it to last.

           You still saw him during the day. Even though he couldn't talk with you he could hear you. Watch you throughout your day. And at night though he never made his presence known, he watch you sleep. One night you caught him watching you take a bath, or getting dressed. You may have called him a peeping Tom. Most night it felt like he was there watching you, but you never said anything. Secretly you didn't mind.  But other night he would wait wondering the house until your woke.

       But either way his innocent touches drove you down dark lustful fantasy's. Your dreams didn't help your frustrations. By the end of the night you had yourself all worked up. You laid in bed unable to fall asleep. You didn't see or feel Thomas in your room. Trying to cool down, you strip off your pajamas bottoms. While you laid there just in a shirt and panties, all hot and well beyond bothered. Thoughts of Thomas ran wild through your mind. You found yourself getting damp with the thoughts. As you looked around the room again, pulling the blanket up to your neck while your hand ran over the curves of your breasts, running down your abdomen reaching the hem of your panties.

           Your eye wondered again making sure you were alone. Pushing you fingers under your panties. You eyes fluttered shut as you touched your wet folds, gasping as you pushed one finger between them, finding your clit. You slowly started to rub at it. You moaned. Imagining it's Thomas cool fingers. Your other hand found it way under your shirt as it started to pull at your nipple. Pressing harder at you clit, pinching, flicking at it, You moaned out Thomas's name like a prayer. You then slid your finger in and out of you hot wet core. Calling His name out again. What you didn't know was Thomas had heard you call out his name. Thinking maybe you were in trouble, what he hadn't expected was to find you moaning out his name in pleasure. He stood there watching, enjoying the view and sounds. He realized how much you wanted him.

          In your attempt to cum you couldn't, you even added another finger into your needy core. But your attempt were useless. You huffed in frustrations. Giving up you went to clean yourself up. Then went back to bed, tossing and turning before you finally fell asleep. One thing you didn't do before you went to sleep, was set your alarm to wake up. Though It was not a dreamless night. Thomas waited until he was hole before he would wake you.

           You stirred around in bed. It had felt like something plunged between your legs, working your entrance, felt like you were on fire, soaking whatever was left of your dry panties. You wiggled around your hip pushing against the feeling. Then there was a wet sensation pressed against your clit circling around, nipping at it. You wake up, to yourself cuming hard. Looking down to see Thomas between your legs. His boyish face grinned up at you. As he kept pumping into you. You were about to say something when he added another finger, curling them to hit the right spot inside you. Your head feel back onto the pillow as you cried out. He kissed up your body, pushing your shirt up with his other hand, as his lips found your nipples. While his hand still plunged in and out of you his mouth made good work on your now harden nipples.

            "Thomas." You moaned out. Your hands found themselves pulling at his shirt. Wanting that to come off. You felt him chuckle on your nipples. Before he let you he sucked and pulled your nipple hard, before he sat back. Stopping his beautiful torment inside your core, to pull his shirt off. You finished talking yours off. Letting him see you in full. Pulling your panties down your legs. "Off!" You pulled at his pants. He complied. As he stood taking them off. Your eyes widened at the sight of him.

       For being a ghost he was well endowed, you pressed your legs together. God he's cock was nothing like the guys you been with in this day and age. They were tiny in comparison. He moved back on top of you. Kissing your lips. His kisses were needy, wanted. He hovered over you teasing your core as he rubbed his hard cock against your dripping folds. You whimpered in to his kiss. You hands grabbed at his very firm ass, pushing him.

        "Please, Thomas." You begged looking into those blue eyes of his. He kissed you again as he pushed into you. Gasping into the kiss. Giving him the chance to slip his tongue into your welcoming mouth. He slowly started moving. He pushed himself  deeper into you until he bottomed out. That's when he start pick up the pace. Your nails scraped up his body. Your moans, cry's, and gasps be came loader every time. God he felt amazing buried deep inside you, stretching you to the max, filling you full. You back arched, walls clenched around his length. You were so close, So was he.

       "Oh god, Thomas. Don't. Stop." You moaned out. Eyes closed. But then his moans stop and then there was a sudden emptyness inside of you, the weight on top of you was gone as well.  Your eye open as you looked up at him. Then at the clock it was 4 in the morning, and Thomas had turned back into his ghostly form. You flung yourself back on to the bed groaning. "Ugh really couldn't the power that be just hole off for a fucking minutes." You hissed. Your eye found the sad, apologetic one of Thomas's. "It's all right. There's always tomorrow. Though, do ghost get blue balls?" He only shrugged. Both of you were annoyed and even more frustrated then before.