Ghost encounters

Warnings: Dub-con, Rough sex, sex with a ghost, foreplay.

          The letter looked old, paper was heavy, off white in color. The envelope was a Crimson color, it  had been sealed with a wax stamped with the initials of T.S. The writing was scrolled beautifully, hand written. It held a sweet odor with a hint of metallic. The words that hand been written, were from another time. There was no stamp but it was addressed to you. From another place outside of the US. It had addressed you as Mis. It was very formal. The words that were written almost sound to be a love letter from someone that sounded alone in this world.
      The letter had invited you and your team to come out to England to one of the most famous haunted houses. Crimson peak or Allerdale Hall as it was called once before. Asking you to debunk the haunted mansion. Allowing you to stay for the weekend. If you can, or you may find that things really do go bump in the night. You and your team had been debunking paranormal activity's for sometime now. You always thought that ghosts weren't real, you determined to show the world that as well. You were pretty successful. As you also like to debunk those so called ghost hunter. 
      Once arriving to your destination. It was autumn everything was changing. You could see why they called it crimson peak the soil was Red almost the color of blood. Once you and the team stepped inside it was like it had never been touch, it had looked as it did from the old photos and drawing that came with the letter, that brought you here. It was a beautiful place. Though it sat there untouched it didn't have a single layer of dust non of the furniture was covered in drapes like most old buildings. It had felt like someone or something was still living there.
         The fire in the main room had roared to life before you stepped foot into the place. Waiting for you. Heating up the cold house. You and your team set up shop picking rooms to staying for the night while exploring the rest of the house. Knowing the history of what had gone down in this house. You split the team up. You took the basement. The old elevator screamed to life as you press the button. Though you had though to take the stairs down but what fun would that be.
       Once down stairs you saw clay pour out like slow lava from the walls, vats of clay sat with lock covers, a few were still lock but some have been left open or the locks broken. It smelled like earth with a hint of decay. You walked up to one of the open vats, talking a peak. The room started to get colder. It felt like someone was in the room with you. Something brushed against your hair you turned quickly on your heels to face it. A man stood in front of you. He wore victorian style clothes. He wasn't translucent like you would think a ghost would be. His skin was pale like most English men. He hair was a dark chocolate brown. Shape jawline, Crystal blue eyes, handsomely good looks.
         You had heard one of your team members call after you. You turned you head for a second then back to look at the man, but he was gone. You looked around the room for him but he was no where in sight. You started to walk only to slipped, losing balance falling into the vat of crimson clay. It was thick, gluing on to you. Making it hard to swim. You felt someone reach for your hand, as you struggled to get out. It pulled you out, on to the floor. You gasped and coughed for air. You looked up to see who saved you, but no one was there. You got up, making your way to the elevator getting in you started to strip off your clothes, Shirt then jeans. Leaving your underwear on. Slipped off your shoes, socks you did not want to track this stuff though the house as it was still in decent condition. You stopped the elevator, stepping out.
         "Oh my god what happened to you?" One of your teammate called up as they ran up to you. Luckily your were with all women.
         "My dumb ass decided to get to close to the vats of liquid clay. And I hope to all hell there is running water." As the clay started to dry on you face and hands. "So I think we should call it a night, finish up in the am?" Everyone agreed after the long flight, the few hour drive to get to the place. Everyone was tired and well dumb things happened as you exhibited. When people are tired and start to see things. Getting to the floor you calmed a room earlier. You noticing the paintings along the hallway, there was one of the man that you thought you saw. A cold chill ran down your spine.
      Walked into your room, towards the bathroom. You started up the the faucet in the tub. You heard the pipes Creaking, groaning, hammering as red, rusted water came pouring out. 'Well the plumbing works.' You though which really surprised you. It took a while for the rusty water to go clear. Well as clear as you thought it was going to get. You washed yourself off, getting all the clay off. You kept hearing random noises which was typical for an old place. You got out, drying yourself off. Grabbing what you though was your clothes turned out to be a white mens victorian pull over shirt. Coving yourself to look for you clothes which were no where to be found nor your bags. You decided to just pull the shirt over you. Which came down to mid thigh. Hearing another noise though this sounded like a male groaning.
        "Come out come out wherever you are?" You called after hearing another noise as you looked around the room after exiting the bathroom. Check the closet and what the hell under the bed you found nothing. You looked outside your room as well. Decided it was nothing you crawled into the huge bed. Sleep came to you fast then the dreams started. At some point you had thrown the blanket off of you. As you stirred around. The bed dipped down by your feet like someone else joined you in bed. Something cool damp like a kiss touched you legs working It's was up. Reaching your thighs as the shirt slowly pushed upward revealing no panties covered your inviting core. A kiss was placed just about your slightly dap folds. You shifted a little. Cool, wet like a tongue licked up and down your folds slowly pushing between them. Wiggle around your clit, cause a gasp to escape your lips. It worked a slow pace on your clit before it dipped into your entrance. You stirred a little more, then pleasure between your legs paused. Once you stop it started back up again this time working a little fast.
         That's when you felt the pressure of something enter you like a slender finger. Another gasp came out of you, your thighs tighten around what felt like a head. Then another cool slender finger entered you. This time it slowly woke you. As you looked down still sleepy eyed you saw that man, that you had saw in the painting, and down in the basement. You almost screamed in panic but his fingers started to pick up paces. Cause you to moan out instead. Your hand reached down grabbed his dark brown locks. You started you arch your back, your walls tighten around his pumping finger. His mouth worked over your mound nipping, licking and sucking over and over each time a little fast and a little harder. Pushing you right over the edge. A silent scream as your first orgasm hit. Pulling at his hair. Your over hand gripping the sheets.
       He pulled himself up from between your thighs. You looked at him realizing it was Thomas Sharp. His handsome face had a boyish gin plastered on it. He was not wearing any clothing. His hands ghosted over your skin as the shirt you were wearing slowly moved up cool kissed worked up your body as his cold hand cupped over your breasts marking your nipples harden. You heard him moan at the sounds you made. His mouth landed over one of your harden nipples, you shivered at how cold his lips and tongue were on you. Your hands found his shoulders. Holding on to him. As you squirmed under him. He bit down just enough to get you to moan louder. You felt his hard thick length press against your thigh. You tried to push yourself down to feel him against your core, some kind of contact. You buckled your hips up. You felt him chuckled against your breasts but there was no noise came out. It was only your moans and gasp that echoed in the room.
       Making his way back up after he decided his torture on your nipples was enough. He worked your neck leaving little love bites on your flesh. His lips made it to your. Your grab a hold of his curls again as you pushed him into a passionate kiss. One that made you moan, which aloud him to slip his tongue in. His cock weeped against your dripping wet folds. As he teased you with it. You're other hand made it was to his nicely firm ass. Soon your other hand followed. Pulling him towards you. You felt his smirk against your mouth. And without warning.  He flipped you around. Pulling you up to hold on to the head board setting you up just at the right angle, grabbing his cock he pressed it between your fold rubbing up and down teasing you more. You pushed your ass against him.
      "Please Thomas." You voice came out in gasps you needed him in you. He snaked an arm around your waist. As he paused himself into you. "Oh god." You moaned. As he let you adjust to his size. Your wall were warm and welcoming as you took him in further. You weren't going to lie to yourself the coolness of his cock felt amazing inside your hot pussy. He hands then found their way to your beasts as he cupped them. You made the point for him to start moving as you started to bounce on his cock. He pulled out of you as he slammed back in you jumped forward a little. Gripping the head board tighter. You were on the verge of screaming. As he pounded into you ruthlessly. Pulling and pinching hard at your nipples. You felt his teeth sink into the flesh of your shoulder. Causing you to cry out in both pain and pleasure. His cool tongue licked over the bite soothing it.
        You felt his left hand leave your breasts as in snakes around your throat. Grasping just hard enough that you had to take harder breaths. As he slammed back into your. He felt you started to tighten around him. He pulled out of you. You whimpered as the loss. But before you knew it he had you on top of him. Giving you a view of that shy smile on that handsome face of his. His hands found your hips. You eased yourself on him, this time being the one to tease him. You placed you hand on his chest as you started to roll your hip slowly. You felt him growl, but again no noise came out of his parted lips. His lip parted with a silent moan. You leans forward kissing his lips once as you pulled away. Your nails dig into his chest, as you started to bounce on his cock. He lazily thrusted up, as he watched your face scrunch up in pleasure as you rode him. Your breasts bounce every time.
     He was close to his release as where you. Your walls tighten around his twitch cock. He pulled himself up as he thrusted up into. You head fell back as screamed out his name over and over again as you came over his cock. Soon his thrust became more sporadic, as his came deep inside you. It was cold as he pumped his load into you. Causing another moan. He feel back onto the bed taking you with him as you both panted heavily. You laid there on his chest his cock still buried inside. You tried to hear for a heartbeat. But there was none. You lifted your head to look into those eyes. You watched as he face slowly turned white. Your eyes widened as you pulled yourself up, to look at the rest of him. Before you had time to react he vanished. You fell off the bed hard trying to figure out what happened you had thought it was all a dream till you hit the floor hard. You stood up grabbing the shirt. As you throw it on. You felt liquid run down your legs. You moved you hand to feel the white sticky cum that came out of you. That's when you fainted hitting the floor once again.
       You woke up the next morning. The morning was forged over but still brightened up the room. You groaned as you stirred in the bed. Your head hurt. You jumped up into a sitting position, as you started to panic. You looked around the room your clothes where in the chair as you lifted it the night before. You remember fainting on the floor, but some how were now in bed. You weren't sure what had happened. Getting out of bed, almost collapsed to the floor your legs felt like jelly and you core felt like it went three round of the best sex you ever had. It felt like there was something cool deep inside you as it still oozed out of your core.  You sat back down on the bed, trying to wrap your head around what had happened. Was it a dream or did you just have sex with the ghost of Thomas Sharp.