Allerdale Hall 2

You had though you insulted him when you walked through his ghostly body. But what you didn't realize was he couldn't talk in his ghost form. He thought he did something wrong so for the next few days you hadn't seen him. You heart sank a little. He would stay in the shadow watching you still. Make sure you were safe. The first three nights he wouldn't touch you while you slept, of fear of waking you, you yelling at him. During the day you would always look in the shadows of the house to see if you could spot him, and you sighed every time you didn't get a glimpse of him.

            It had been a week and still no sign of him but the little things that needed to be done, seem to be finished like normal. You were having trouble sleeping on the ninth night. Ever little noises lightly woke you. But the large crash was what jolted you awake. Thinking someone had broken in to you home, you rushed out your room down towards the stairs. Looking down over the landing you saw, Thomas lying on the floor with a long sharp brass pipe, that  Plummer's had torn out to fix a leak, that they had left the pile of debris on the floor. Your eyes widened as you raced down the stairs. Thomas had just laid there for a moment thinking how the hell that worked out. Looking down at his lower abdomen.

            "Oh my god, oh my god Thomas." You cried out as you rushed to his side. "Don't die on me please." You begged. "Oh god what do I do." You were in full panic. Thomas only chuckled at you. As he started to fade out. That's when your realize how dumb you were. As Thomas materialized right next to you still laughing. You smack playfully in the chest. "That was not funny sir." As you hand clinched at your heaving chest, which felt like your heart was trying to burst out like an alien baby. "You scared me I thought." You trailed off. As you looked in to those eyes.

          "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." He pushed the stray hair behind your ear. "I can not die. And see." He grabbed your hand resting it on your lower abdomen. " perfectly fine. Well for a ghost that is." He chuckled. You watched your hand as he took it, his cold touch made you shiver, as he rest your hand on him. He was rather firm under those old clothes and there was no hole to be felt. His hand let go of yours and your hand may have lingered a little to long. He cleared his throat. You eyes snapped up to look at him. You let your hand brush away from his stomach.

             "Sorry." You mumbled looking away from him.

              "For what darling?" He asked a little confused.

              "For the other night when I walked through you. You never said anything and I thought you were upset about what I did." You said shyly as you looked at your hands. Fidgeting with your nails. Thomas grabbed your hands in his. His hands were like ice, but you didn't mind it at all.

         "Do not fret darling, Though I thought maybe you were mad at me for not speaking. I wanted to tell you I can only speak in this form." He chuckled then sighed heavily sadness's in his voice and his handsome features. You felt for him. Wishing there was more you could do for him.

          Weeks turned into months. It has been a year since you bought Allerdale Hall. And in that year, of meet the handsome ghost Thomas Sharpe. Your nights had changed you started waking up an hour before he became flesh and blood well kind of. More a body then anything. And for that hour he was hole, you two started to get to know each other. You even started helping him around the house. He showed you how to build things. He even showed you more stuff around the house, you never knew was there. In return you, caught him up on modern things and events.

          The house had come along well. Taking that year of fixing it up getting all the rooms ready to open in the spring. You had told him of your plans, he was happy to have you there fixing the home to it's former glory. Keeping him from lonely nights. He was also excited to see new people from all over. And maybe scare a few. Though he wasn't going to tell you that.