Hayley asks furiously: Why?

Genevieve: The Ancestors left me no choice--

Hayley: You were willing to sacrifice an innocent baby for more power?

Genevieve: No, not just power! It was the Ancestors' decree. It was her decree.

Elijah grabs Genevieve roughly by the face and forces her to look at him in the eyes.

Elijah: It was whose decree?

Genevieve smiles: I'm surprised you have to ask.

She laughs darkly at us.

Genevieve: After all, you were the one who convinced your siblings to consecrate her on New Orleans soil.

Elijah lets go of her when he realizes who she's talking about.

Hayley: Esther.

I groan: This bitch again.

Elijah: So, not even death can stop my mother from seeking the annihilation of her own flesh and blood.

Genevieve: This isn't the end. As long as that child lives, the witches of New Orleans will never stop coming for it. Esther will never stop coming for it. It has been decreed-- your baby will be consecrated among her ancestors. She will not live.

I grab her face and make her look at me: What did you do to me.

She smirks: Your mother always said you were just like your father.

I glare: Lori.

She nods: You've full potential Angel. Congratulations.

I let go of her face.

Hayley, Elijah and I just glare at her. Genevieve begins to bleed from her eyes.

Genevieve: They're coming for me, I can feel it. I failed them. Understand-- I just wanted to live. Tell Klaus... I'm sorry.

Genevieve starts to choke up blood. My eyes change to There bloodshot red as I rip into her neck feeding on her to the point of her death.

I turn around to see an worried Elijah and an emotionless Hayley.

I walk past them both: What can I say, I have my fathers temper.

I walk out the tomb and eventually I hear there footsteps following me.

<<<>>>

I sit in my room as Klaus comes in with a cap in his hand.

Klaus: Here. Just a little bit of her blood.

I look at him: How does it feel to be a hybrid.

He smiles: Best thing in the world.

I nod and take the cap. I put it to my lips. A new beginning of life for me. I throw it back and swallow.

Klaus smirks: Let me see those pretty gold eyes.

(Pretend there gold)