Hello Again

Everything besides the backpack.

I'm outside of Francesca Correra's home with Hayley. I notice that Francesca has arrived and she doesn't seem happy but she changes it quickly. Fake ass.

Francesca: Ah. Hayley, and... Angel right? I'm guessing you're not here because you want to make a new friend?

Hayley: I don't count terrorists as friends.

I stand up: I don't like fake people but thanks.

Hayley stands up as well.

Francesca laughs: Well for one I'm not fake and I've been accused of everything from grand larceny to blackmail, but "terrorist," that's new!

Hayley: A human pulled up to our home in the Bayou on a motorcycle and blew himself up.

Francesca: I heard. Awful. Goodnight!

I growl at her before kicking her bodyguard and then grabbing his head and feeding on him enough for him to pass out. I smirk at Francesca.

Angel: Go ahead Hayley.

Hayley: Word on the street is, he owed a hundred grand to the Palace Royale casino! And then, after he died, the debt was erased. Just like magic.

Francesca: Jeff was a fixture at my roulette table. Sometimes he was up, sometimes he was down. I absolved his family of the debt he owed out of the goodness of my heart. Feel free to sniff around. My hands are clean! And, I'd advise you to mind your manners. It's lucky that you're both still alive. You're the ones the wolves all whisper about like royalty. If I was interested in hurting the wolves, you'd be my target.

She smiles at us and I give her a fake smile as well.

Francesca: And, when I go after someone? I don't miss.

Before Francesca can walk into her house I say something.

I smile at her: I don't like threats Francesca. Your human along with your... brothers keep that in mind when your around powerful Supernatural creature.

She just gives me a fake smile and walks into her home.

Hayley and I leave and then Hayley stops and covers her self I look at her.

Angel: You okay.

Hayley nods: Yeah I just had a bad feeling.

I nod putting her in front of me and looking behind us and I pretty sure I thought I saw a girl.

<<<>>>

It's time for the funeral now and we're walking down the street with music and all that crap. Elijah is on my left Hayley to my right and Klaus to her right.

 Elijah is on my left Hayley to my right and Klaus to her right

Hayley can't stop coughing for some reason.

Elijah looks over: You alright? You look--

Hayley: --A hundred months pregnant and pissed off at the world?