008

Emma's POV

The clock read 4:45 pm and i was just scrolling through Instagram, it was June 2nd and we had a day off so i spent it in my comfy bunk in my sheets. Until i got a text from Clinton.

*convo*

C- hey we found a cool bar a couple minutes away and we were gonna check it out around about 6 or 7, you and Jordan wanna come?

E- is Mitchel and Angeline going?

C- yeah, but all of us want you to come, even pats excited

E- i guess, but im not riding in the same car as them

C-its fine we'll get two ubers :)

"Jordan!" i yell, "What" she yells back from her bunk. I get up from mine and go to hers "Clinton wants to know if we wanted to go to a bar with him and the guys" i say in a neutral tone. "OOOOOO YES!" she excites as she stumbles from her bunk. "Why aren't you excited" she asks with a pouty face. "Mitchel and Angeline are going" i roll my eyes and walk to my bunk, her following closely behind me. "That's why i have a plan" she cocks a brow at me. "Your gonna look so good and your gonna go out there and find you a boy" she places a hand on her hip and gives me a grin. I ponder the idea before agreeing and letting her go through my clothes. She ends up picking a cute short black dress.

(im trying pictures to see if you guys like it)

The clock now reads 6:30 and we were ready to go out. We met the boys outside waiting for the ubers, as im walking up Mitchel give me a look as if he's undressing me with his eyes. My cheeks heat up but i fight the redness down and i stand next to Christian. "You look amazing Emma" he gives me a quick up down look, "Thank you! you do as well" i complement him back.

"Emma!" Jesse screams and embraces me, picking me up by the waist and spinning me around, which earns a glare from Mitchel. "Sorry about him" Clinton laughs "He drank a little before we came out here". "A little" i giggle returning Jesse's hug.

My stomach dropped when only one uber showed up, the driver rolled down his window "The other car couldn't make it so you guys are gonna have to double up" he shoots us a sympathetic smile and rolls his window back up. "Okay Emma and Christian in the front seat, Me and Jordan on one side, Mitty and Angeline in the middle and Pat and Jesse on the other side" Clinton takes charge. "Why do i get Jesse" Pat whines, causing the rest of us to laugh. "im not that bad" Jesse defends himself and gives Pat a bear hug, getting another laugh out of us.

"So Emily where are you from" Angeline asks from the back. "Its emma silly" Jesse say drunkly. "Emma, sorry" i rolled my eyes and turned the radio up, ignoring her question. She scoffed and rearranged her self in Mitchel's lap.

"Am i hurting you" I ask Christian, not wanting to be too heavy "No you really light actually" he replies. "light as a feather" Jesse playfully intervenes. We laugh at his drunk ass.

-

We arrived at the bar and we all struggle out of the car. When we got in I went straight to the bar Christian following behind me. I ordered a couple shots then a jack and coke. "That's hot" he says bluntly while watching me pour the bitter liquor into my mouth. "Christian Anthony are you flirting with me" I cover my mouth and act shocked. "Maybe i am" he winks getting a giggle to escape my lips.

A couple of drinks later me and Christian started to loosen up and get giggly. "Come dance with me" He gets up quickly reaching his hand out for me to take it, I do, and he leads me to the dance floor, which is fairly crowded. We walk through the sweaty bodies to get toward the middle. We both kind of bop to the beat until it gets a little steamy. He spinned me around and pinned my back to his chest. I had never seen this side of Christian but i was too drunk to care, I swayed my hips to the beat and he attached his large hands to my hips and moved with me. My head fell back on his shoulder and i melted into the song. He spun me back around and my arms wrapped around his neck and his were around my waist. Our eyes were filled with lust as we continued swaying our bodies to the beat. All my emotions and questions from the past couple days cluttered my brain and I did something id regret tomorrow. I roughly pulled Christians face to mine and crushed our lips together, I felt a little better when he didn't pull away. He pulled me closer and placed his hands on my face and i attached mine to his sides. This kiss didn't have the spark or the bliss that Mitchel's did, but it was roughly interrupted when i was pulled back by a pair of strong arms. "Clinton?" i ask his eyes were glued in front of him. I look and Mitchel is now standing in front of Christian with his fists clenched. "What the fuck dude" he throws his hands in the air, "You need to calm down Mitchel" Christian says getting closer to Mitchel's face. "Don't tell me to calm down, what the fuck are you doing" he yells, their noses are almost touching, Clinton lets go of me and walks forward a little bit. "Im doing something you didn't do" Mitchel gritted his teeth before socking Christian in the face. Christian returned the punch plus a few more knocking Mitchel into Clintons arms. "Come on Mit" Clinton tries dragging him but he was struggling to get out of his arms. Clinton picked Mitchel off the ground with ease and walked him out.

Mitchel's POV

"Put. me. down. now" I say angrily wanting to go back in there and beat the shit out of him. "bro what the hell was that" Clinton throws his hands up at me. "Did you not see him kiss her" I yell gritting my teeth. "Yeah and? She isn't yours, you led her on and got back with that cheating back stabbing bitch" I clinched my fist at his words. "Don't talk about her like that, i love her" i say holding my head down. Too many thoughts were clouding my head, I pulled a cigarette from my pocket and i lit it. "You cant go down that path again man, it almost broke Christian last time, he cares so much about you" he sighs. "Well obviously not if he kissing her" i take a hit of my cigarette. "Mitchel! She isn't yours to begin with" he laughs in disbelief. "Yeah well that doesn't mean he can touch her" I scoff.

Emma's POV

"Oh my god are you okay" His nose looked broken and bloody. "Yeah im fine" he says tapping it lightly. "im so sorry, This is all my fault" I look down disappointed in myself for kissing him. "Hey this isn't your fault okay, ill talk to Mitchel when he's sober" he says lifting my chin. "Should we go to a hospital" i ask flustered. "No ill just get help from the medical team on tour" He says and he starts to walk out.

When we walk out Clinton was on the phone and Mitchel was smoking a cigarette, him and Christian made eye contact. I guess i didn't notice before but Mitchel's face was worse than Christians, His nose was bleeding, a purple bruise was forming on his right eye, and his lip was busted. Mitchel looked like he was about to charge but Clinton gripped his wrists and shook his head at him.

I posted 2 days in a row!! im gonna try to write every weekend cause school has taken a lot of my time. but i hope you enjoyed, please vote if you liked it :)