005

Emma's POV
I shoved the last of my clothes into my last suitcase and zipped it closed. My body tingled with excitement, it was June 20th and the first day of warped tour was June 21st. I was excited yet nervous for the tour, I had to share a tour bus with six dudes and i was scared.

I shrugged off my thoughts, slung my backpack over my shoulder and grabbed my suitcases, my uber sat out side my apartment waiting to take me to Pomona California, the first stop on the tour, I grabbed my keys and double checked all my things in my head, making sure i didn't leave anything behind and i left.

After about 40 minutes in an uber with a strange driver, who im pretty sure doesn't even speak English, i arrived at the area they wanted to meet at. Midway through pulling my stuff out of the trunk i get bombarded by all the boys showering me with hugs.

All of us had gotten a lot closer over the couple weeks leading up to the tour, Mitchel is just so easy and fun to be around, our hang outs are some of the most fun ive had in a while.

After hugging all of them and exchanging hello's, Mitchel pulls me aside behind one of the many tour busses lined up in the parking lot, and gives me a more sincere embrace. "What was that for" we unlatch from each other.  "I just felt like it" he gives me a sheepish smile and it gets a giggle to escape my lips. His eyes almost looks as if they're full of lust, until he noticed i caught on to it and fluttered his eyes a couple of times. My mind was coming up with theory's and scenarios in my head until i was pulled from my subconscious, "Hey love birds the other bands are starting to arrive" Clinton was standing with the other boys just staring at us with 'oooo' faces. Mitchel rolls his eyes and we walk away from our little spot, like Clinton said more bands started to arrive and pack into there designated busses. My stomach flips and all of a sudden i wanted to go home to my bed, away from all these intimidating people. I guess Mitchel notices my face of fear and tangled our fingers together "you'll be okay" he whispers and tilts his head toward me. "I guess now would be the time to tell you the bad news" i shivered at his words wondering what it could possibly be. "The warped manager changed his mind and he isn't letting you stay in our bus, he said it would be too crowded and chaotic, so he put you on a bus with a couple of the other photographer and some staff" my eyes widened at his words and i wanted to cry in that moment but he clinched my hand tighter and reassured me it was gonna be okay.

Who ever was in charge started telling everyone to get in their busses and we were gonna head to the venue, park their and stay the night there. "Hey Mitchel" i called out as he walked away. "Can you walk me to my bus" i gave him a nervous look, he giggled and walked over to me. We locked fingers once again and we searched for my bus. "There, that's the one, the guy walking in there, the one with blue hair, that's Ryan we know him" Mitchel pointed and the thin olive skinned guy with bright blue hair. "Thank you" i peck him on the cheek and walk to the bus.

I climbed up the stairs pulling my luggage behind me, "oh my god hi! you must be emma" this girl standing by the beds yells out and jolts towards me. She had dark hair, tan skin, and lots of tattoos. "Sorry im Jordan" she pulled me into a hug, "The Chase Atlantic boys told me about you". The one with blue hair, Ryan, came up and hugged me as well, "Im Ryan, Mitchel has been talkin you up" he laughed and went on doing what he was doing, i fought the redness that was rising to my face. "Me, and one of the other staff members have picked out our bed, but you can choose which ever one you want' she giggled and waved Ryan off as he went to his bus with the male photographers and staff. i moved my way around and found a bed, i choose the second one on the second row right side.

After settling down, me and the others sat in the couches in the front of the bus and talked for a while.

-

I pulled my hair into a ponytail and changed into a tight white short sleeve crop top, with ripped blue jean shorts and my famous white converse. I threw on a 2018 vans warped tour hat and grabbed my camera equipment. I attached my longer lens and threw the strap around my neck. My phone read 9:45 and i headed for the venue gate.

I showed the security my badge and went through. The gates opened at 11 so i figured i would looked around and get familiar with the place.

I walked around for a while checking out the stages and i was doing fine until a small figure scared me, on instinct i whipped my whole body around and slapped them shit out of them. I instantly felt bad as i was now looking at Mitchel holding his face groaning and the rest of the guys laughing their asses off. "oh my god im so sorry" i laughed along "you scared the shit out of me you asshole" the guys let out another big laugh. 'Damn girl, i wouldn't wanna get into a fight with you" Mitchel finally said, We all laughed.

-

The boys were on stage preforming, and i was running around taking photos along with a couple other photographers. I caught Mitchel sneakily shooting me a few poses, causing me to laugh. I think he caught me staring a few times as well, but i couldn't help it, the way his face lights up when his fans sing along, or his slim, sweaty shirtless body glistens in the sun. It was getting crowded with other photographers and fans throwing their arms everywhere so i stepped aside to get some air. I noticed the pouty face Mitchel gave me when i walked off and it made me laugh.

I was taking pictures of Waterparks' set and i get a text, I walk off to the side to answer it, it was from Mitchel.

M- nice moves ;)

E- what?

              Read 3:45

I guess i hadn't noticed i was swaying along to "Lucky People" this whole time. I blushed a little and looked around for him. I spotted him staring from their tent and we exchanged smiles. What is this boy doing to me? My thoughts hit the back of my head and i continued on.

-

The busses stop in groups of 5-6 at truck stops on the way to the next city, depending on how far they are, and mine was stopping now. My phone vibrated and it was a text from Mitchel that read "Sneak onto our bus, we are parked at the first gas pump, hurry". I panicked "you okay", Jordan asked, seeing my face of panic. I explained to her what the boys wanted me to do, "Go get em', ill cover for you!" her face lit up "thank you so much" i reply while grabbing my jacket.

We were parked at the third pump so i bolted to the first one. I knocked on the door quickly, hoping they would let me in before anyone saw. "hey sunshine" I come face to face with a shirtless, hot, Mitchel. My face heats up at the pet name he gave me, and they invite me in.

i know its been so long since ive updated but schools been real hard, im gonna do better but if you guys could leave some feedback, that would help :)