I try and sit up but I groan and lay back down. Every time I try and sit up the one closer to my heart try's and pierce it. I hear Elijah talking to Hayley after using my hearing.

Hayley did you see Angel.

I sit up a bit and scream: HAYLEY. ELIJAH.

I hear rushing footsteps and a gasp.

I fall back: Elijah. I-I it's going to pierce my heart if I sit up. I'm going to die.

Hayley: It's not sticking out from your stomach.

Elijah rolls his sleeves up after taking his jacket off. Uh oh he's going to get down and dirty.

Elijah bends down next to me and looks me in the eyes: Listen. I'm gonna have to put my hand in your chest.

My eyes become wide and I move a little bit to much: Okay but there's two. Of them.

He points to my right side and I nod he makes his way on top of me sitting hovering above my waist.

Elijah: Close your eyes.

I mumble: Like that will make a difference.

Hayley bends down and holds my hand as I close my eyes.

Elijah: Ready.

I nod vigorously and then he shoves his hand into my stomach and I open my eyes and groan and cry out and then I feel him grab the stick and take it from my back and out from my stomach. I gasp as he takes the bloody stick out.

Elijah looks me in the eye: One more. Try and stay still.

I nod and then he shoves his hand were my heart is and I scream out in pain as he moves his hand next to it. He moves the stick in my body and once it's far enough away he takes it out slowly. He then throws it to the ground.

I sit up feeling myself heal slowly.

Elijah: Are you okay now.

I nod: Yeah.

Hayley and Elijah both help me up.

I look at the rest of the camp and people still need help: Elijah. Help them.

He looks like he's about to say something but looks at Hayley and she nods at him and eventually he runs over to help people.

I look over to see an angry Oliver.

I look at Hayley: I have a feeling Marcel did this.

Hayley: Well that's where we're going.

Oliver throws a trashcan: Oh! Argh! Vampires. They don't even have the guts to do their own dirty work themselves. I mean, why bother when you can just compel some poor son-of-a-bitch to do it for you? I say we hit them back! Hard.

Hayley runs over to him: Stay here, Oliver. I need you to look after everyone until we get back.

Oliver looks between us: Where the hell are you two going?

I step up next to Hayley: If this was vampires, I'm pretty sure that I can guess who gave the order. Were gonna go find Marcel.

She grabs a tree branch from the ground and breaks it in half before leaving. I walk after her.