Ch.1:Meeting.

(Y/N) had a (F/C) mermaid fin as she was swimming around in the sea.

"My lady! You've been told many time to not go up the surface!" Andy the crab sighed heavily.

"Humans are dangerous my lady!" Lydia the beluga whale added.

"You could be hurt!" Andy added.

"Aren't you a bit curious about them?" (Y/N)  grinned. 

"Even the Phantomhive boy sneaks up there." She added.

"But humans hunt us!" Lydia exclaimed.

"Just because someone does something,doesn't mean you should do too." Andy replied.

"Yes! And your parents told us to watch over you..." Lydia added.

"Oh come on you two, just for a few minutes won't hurt us." (Y/N) grinned and swam.

"No my lady!" Lydia stopped her.

Andy grabbed onto her fin with his pincers. "You might get captured by those land dwellers!"

(Y/N) huffed. "Come on. The mermaid court is so boring!"

"I'm sure we can have fun another way." Lydia smiled.

Lydia followed, "Come on my lady."

(Y/N) sighed heavily and proceeded to follow them until a a shadow loomed over. She looked above and gasped. "Is that..?"

She swam to the surface quickly.

"And then we need to discuss your—-my lady no!" Andy exclaimed.

Earl Grey was wondering around the sea.

"Eager to get back home?" Phipps asked him as they were escorting the Queen of the lands.

"Yeah." Grey nodded.

"I heard your family has a few ladies for you to pick as a possible future wife." Phipps chuckled.

Grey sighed, "I know, but I don't really like any of them.."

"Oh? You might as well tell them when we get back." Phipps chuckled again as he looked at the sea.

"I will." Grey replied.

"You might as well tell them also that you'll be the one to pick your future wife." Phipps added as a seagull landed on their ship.

"I know,but you know my mother, she won't be so happy.." He sighed.

"Good luck with that." Phipps chuckled.

(Y/N)  popped her head from under the water and started to swim around the ship without being seen.

"My lady, get back here!" Andy panicked and grabbed onto her fin Lydia also tried pulling her fin.

"I'm dreading it.." Grey sighed.

"Oh come on you two!" (Y/N) stopped and flipped her fin, causing to send Andy flying onto the ship.

"Oh no!" Lydia gasped and swam over to Andy.

Phipps looked at the crab that landed on the ship. "How did this fellow get on here?"

Andy  was seeing stars after landing. Lydia hid herself from Phipps.

"Why is there a crab on the boat?"Grey asked.

"I don't know. Little guy just landed." Phipps replied as he picked Andy up. "Perhaps the cook could use it."

(Y/N) heard him speak from below and gasped. "Uh-oh."