Tyler looked at her for a while before answering.

"The most important game of my life, I tore my ACL. All the scouts were there watching, I knew I had fucked up." He explained.

"Well after it healed, why didn't you go to play college ball? I just know you would've had a good chance at being drafted."

"I would've..." Tyler started but then changed his mind. "I would've." He said firmly.

"Why didn't you?"

"What about you? I know you played basketball for a couple of years." He said turning his attention towards her.

"I did." She admitted.

"Why did you stop?"

"It really wasn't my thing." Braelynn shrugged.

"But you did it for two years. Why?" Tyler pressed.

"Javion played, he said it would be cool if we both played."

"You do a lot to please your brother." He remarked causing Braelynn to lock eyes with him.

"You also do a lot to please my brother." She smirked.

"Look man..." He groaned while glaring at her but then breaking into a smile causing her to do the same.

Tyler grabbed Braelynn's hand while looking down. Her heart began to race.

"You sounded real good out there Brae." He said before looking up at her. She now felt butterflies in her stomach.

"I-" She stuttered. "Thank-"

"So this what we doing now?" Trey said walking up to Braelynn.

Brae sighed and gently pulled her hand away from Tyler's, it was an action that didn't go unnoticed.

"Please don't tell me you fucking with this nigga now Brae." Trey went on. He felt Tyler's stare but never in a million years would Trey size up Tyler. It just wasn't a smart thing to do and he knew it. Trey had also known that Tyler was ruthless just like his friends.

"This nigga?" Tyler asked. Trey just acted like he didn't hear him and looked accusingly at Braelynn waiting for a response.

"Trey we done." Braelynn addressed as she picked at her nails.

"What? Since when?" Her said getting louder.

"Since I caught Carlie sucking you the fuck up! That was my damn friend!" Braelynn barked.

Tyler smirked. She is her brother's sister, he thought. The only reason Tyler was still standing there is because he was waiting on Trey to step out of line so that he could beat his ass.

"Your friend? That bitch was never you friend. She been tryna get with me since Sophomore year." Trey yelled back.

"And you let her do that shit anyways! Ain't no telling what the fuck else you been doing. You a whole fucking bitch out here. Get out my damn way." Braelynn said walking past him and bumping his with her shoulder. He sighed deeply wanted nothing more than to slap the piss out of her.

He grabbed Braelynn's arm causing Tyler to push him in the chest which caused Trey to stumble back a few steps.

"Aye, this ain't bout to be no recap of the last time yo ass put your hands on her." Tyler told him.

Trey looked between Tyler and Braelynn then he chuckled.

"Carlie ain't the only one of your friends I fucked." He announced causing Braelynn to try to run up on him.