Heartbeat

You make my heart beat a little faster, every time you smile,

Each and every time it feels like its been, way long of a while.

Because you hold on to me, then always let me go.

Reach out to forgive, then enjoy my little show.

Wait for me to run back into your secure arms,

Watch me give in to your hole proof cute little charms.

How can you make my heart beat a little bit faster, every time you smile.

****

This poem will be featured in my new story One Of A Kind. I am putting it here as a sort of advertising, :P. This is my new story:

"You are one of a kind." She said, her voice scratchy from crying. Turning to face me, I saw her mascara running down her face, leaving splotches like a raccoon. "And, I'm sorry, but I cant be that for you anymore."

****

Darcy Lawrence has always wanted people to hear her songs, and her amazing voice, but she panics when in front of a crowd. Darcy's best friend Clea North loves being in front of a crowd, and is an amazing actor, but cant sing to save her life. They have come up with a solid plan, that has worked for nine months. Darcy Sings through a microphone, and Clea lip sings, on the stage. Clea has become very famous with the help of Darcy, but what happens when they go on tour? With their four other band mates, is the secret bound to escape?

 This poem: Heartbeat, is a part of a song that Darcy writes... Anyway, I am not telling you all this, so I can demand that you read One Of A Kind, I am just putting the poem in this poem book, and if you want to read One Of A Kind, I would like that, but please, don't feel like I am forcing you to do so!

Thank you for reading all of this, and staying with me all this time, I appreciate it so much! I love all of you giving me the most amazing feedback, you are the greatest most inspiring people!