"You see something you like?" Jason asks as he turns towards me.

"Just... Just a beautiful moon..." And a beautiful creature that stands beneath it...

"You're not appalled by my appearance?" he asked.

"Well..." What am I saying, he looks adorable! "No!"

"What?"

Crap... "No, I mean, no... your appearance isn't appalling."

"Hmph."

"So, Jason?"

"Yeah?" he replies as he sits down on the rock, cross-legged.

"Earlier, when we were in the school, I entered your mind... and, I felt some insane pain in there. Is that common for you?"

He took a second to think about his response. I sure hope Griffon's not going to be giving him any answers.

Don't worry. I won't.

Thanks.

"Well," he started. "the pain that I felt while I was in my predator mode... that pain isn't uncommon for me. See, my parents put me through a variety of torture, both physical and mental. Sometimes they'd hire special magicians who had the power to enter my subconscious and keep me suppressed while the rest of my mind and body are put through inexplicable- gah... Could you- Could you... could you enter it again?"

"What?"

"To soothe me, you entered my mind. You took on the pain. Had it just been me alone, I would have died, for sure... So, I want to ask if you would do it again... for me?"

"Well, of course I'd do it again. After all, we are a team now."

Slowly, he approaches me on all fours. "Could you... do it... right now?"

"Right... right now?"

"While the moon is out. I'm still hurting from back there, and during a full moon, our powers are greatest."

"Funny. I would have thought my powers were greatest when there was a sun."

"You would think."

"Wait... when you say a full moon, do you mean when it is nighttime or just whenever the moon is full in the sky?"

"Um..."

Whenever the moon is full in the sky, your powers are greatest. Whenever the moon is full and it's nighttime, Jason's powers are greatest. In fact, both happened. When you fought the former Alpha, the moon was full even though it wasn't nighttime. When Jason took on the female Alpha, both of their powers were at their fullest.

"Thanks, Griffon," said Jason, as he focuses his eyes on mine... "Well?"

"Hm... Okay..." I put both my hands up. "Come closer."

Immediately, he hops from where he was crawling and lands directly in front of my face. I jumped back but settled myself.

I lifted both my hands again and placed my fingers on Jason's temple lightly. Now... how did I do this...

I squinted my eyes in hopes that something would just happen. Next thing I knew, I was looking at myself... I'm in Jason's body again...